NY Giants

We take our seats in the big stadium. The seats are quickly being taken, the air filling with many voices.
Today, my friend, Danny, took me to see his favourite team, the New York Giants, play football. They're playing against the Texas Cowboys.
Danny is wearing his Giants hat. It has a big pom-pom on the top. It's kind of adorable.
He tells me everything he knows about the team while we wait. After more than hour, the place is filled to capacity and the game is about to start.
I can feel the excitement radiating off him.
As the voice-over announces the teams and they run onto the field, the spectators erupt into screams and cheers. It's VERY loud.
The game starts shortly after. The first team to get a touchdown is Texas. "It's just one," Danny says as they reset. "Everything is still clear."
Eventually the Giants score and Danny cheers loudly with everyone else. I'm not really into football, but I easily fall into the excited and anxious mood of everyone else.
The Giants score 6 more touchdowns before halftime. By the last quarter they are winning by 4 touchdowns.
"They got this in the bag!" Danny says happily.
Texas catches up and they pass them. The Giants lose by 2 touchdowns.
"Eat a dick!" He shouts as the timer hits 0.
When everything is done Danny and I leave the stadium. He looks really disappointed. 
"Hey, cheer up. There's always the next game." I tell him as we get into the car. I take the wheel this time since Danny had a beer in the stadium. We don't want to take our chances.
"Yeah, but I might not go watch that game."
I start the car and we are fortunate to be at the front of the line of cars leaving so we aren't waiting more than 5 minutes.
He is really upset. I know something that will cheer him up.
"Danny, how about we go get a big bag of Skittles?"
His face lights up. "Totally! I love Skittles!"
I can't help, but smile. Sometimes he's just like a little kid.
I drive to the nearest convenience store and I buy a bag of Skittles. I give them to him when I get back into the car. He hugs me after he takes them.
As soon as he starts eating them, he sighs.
"Thanks. I feel so much better now."
"Wow, and it didn't even take a Snickers bar."
He just shakes his head. "Wow, that joke was super bad." He lightly taps my shoulder. "Let's go home."