Day 5

Mutual masturbation

I walk into our room, my eyes widening as I find Dan on the bed, his hand whipping up and down his shaft.
I feel my eyes widen, watching him stroke his rock hard dick. Why is it so hot?
He stops, taking notice of my presence. He raises and eyebrow at me.
"Wanna join me, babe?" He sounds slightly breathless.
I just nod, closing the door behind me. I pull off my shirt, walking across the room, sitting beside him on the bed.
"Can I watch you?" I ask him.
"Watch me? Sure, baby girl."
I pull my jeans down, leaving them on the floor. Then my panties and bra. Dan takes my hand, pulling me closer. He leans against the wall at the top of the bed, and I sit at his feet, resting my free hand on the bed behind me for leverage.
I spread my legs, slowly bringing my hand between my legs.
I look forward, watching Dan as he slowly strokes his cock, finding him watching me intently with dark eyes.
I rub myself slowly, watching Dan's every move. As Dan's hand speeds up a little, so does mine.
I gently rub my finger over my clit, feeling a ripple of pleasure spreading through my body. I sigh.
I move my finger down, pushing it into my opening, spreading my legs further.
"Fuck." Dan mutters.
I feel my cheeks grow warm, with both embarrassment and pleasure.
I push my finger in as deep as it will go, adding another finger before I push it back in.
This time when I go in, the feeling of my fingers pressing against my walls draws a moan from my lips.
Dan's hand speeds up, his face distorting in pleasure. His deep breaths and breathey moans turns me on so much more.
I feel my fingers grow wetter, sliding easier. I thrust my fingers quickly, enjoying the feeling of them inside me. I moan softly, feeling the pleasure increase, a warm feeling beginning to form in the pit of my stomach.
I keep my eyes locked with his, taking notice of how his eyebrows knit together, how his jaw hangs open loosely as he moans and pants, how his eyes travel all over my body, watching my every move.
"God, that's so hot, baby girl." He groans.
I begin to feel close, shudders making their way through my body, beginning at my legs. I keep my eyes on his, even as I feel my eyelids try to slip closed.
I clench around my fingers.
"Oh, Dan..." I moan.
"Don't stop, (Y/n). Fuck..."
I curl my fingers inside me, and the sudden pleasure forces me over the edge. My climax crashes over me, his name escaping my lips in a breathey cry. I keep fingering myself, riding my high down.
Dan groans loudly, his white seed shooting onto his stomach.
We both collapse on the bed, our chests rising and falling as we breathe deeply.
"You're so fucking hot." He sighs, breathless.

Quick AN~
Hope y'all are enjoying this so far!
Also, a massive thank you to all you beautiful humans for 49.5k (it'll probably be 50k by time I post this) reads!!! That's amazing! I love you guys.
And thank you for 260 followers. You guys rock ❤ 💜
Anyway, I hope you guys are well! And my inbox is open to anyone if you ever want to chat for whatever reason. Doesn't matter.
Thanks for reading and sticking with this series. 
My official posting schedule is as follows:
MONDAY- Never Let You Go (my Levi Ackerman fan fic), this series, and my new and totally-not-a-fan-fic-whatsoever story, Dark Angel
TUESDAY- Never Let You Go
WEDNESDAY- Never Let You Go
THURSDAY- Never Let You Go, this series, Dark Angel
FRIDAY- SUNDAY- my days to write and edit and keep up with my schedule, so y'all have content to read
As you may notice, Never Let You Go is my main focus right now. But I'm bringing it to a close soon. Maybe within the next couple months. So hold tight.
If you have any questions feel free to message me. Also also requests are still open. A million years ago some of you asked me to write for you and I did most requests, but missed a few. So if that is you, PLEASE MESSAGE ME I'M SORRY
I said this would be quick, but it's not, sorry, I lie.
Anyway, I love you, you're beautiful, you can do it, you're worth it, you inspire me every day.
~Abby xoxo 💜❤ 💜❤ 💜❤