Author's note: time for good news!!

~Shout-out to my h3h3 parents up there for winning their lawsuit #MATTEROFLAW~
Also, I feel like they're toasting the probable short-term return of this series *cheers*

Hey y'all
Because I'm so inconsistent and I tell you one thing and do another I won't make promises. But since I plan on ending this I'll just do the 30 days of smut and finish other things. It may be a while before I post anything. I plan on spending the next few weeks getting parts up and in the works, and then I'll start posting. But I know you guys liked the 30 days of smut, and I have a couple like half written so I might as well not abandon it.
The art course I'm taking has me busy a lot so that'll take away from my writing on here as I get back into the swing of things.
Thank you to the 100ish of you who have actually stuck with this. And to those who comment and vote, yeah I see you. I see you all. You're beautiful.
I'm just writing this at 12:13 am on a school night because I have an allergy flare-up and I can't breathe well or sleep.
But I'm getting tired so I'll end it here and continue writing more important things.
Thanks for your support. I love you all.
~Abby xoxo
Ps. I know I'm horrible, I don't do this series justice