Day 4

I'm a pervert
Pegging

"I want to try something different tonight." I tell Dan, peering up at him through my eyelashes.
"Different?" He seems intrigued. "What do you have in mind, baby girl?"
"Promise you'll keep an open mind?"
"Yeah, of course."
I get up, crossing the room, pulling out the package from the bag of things I bought today. I open it up, pulling out the long object. His eyes widen as he sees it.
"Please tell me you're not planning on wearing it."
"You said you'd keep an open mind." I say. I crawl over him, pushing him onto the bed. I pull his shirt over his head, before I undo the button and belt on his jeans. I pull his boxers off. I kiss him. I run my hands over his firm chest as I slip my tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss.
I move along his jaw, stopping at the base of his throat, gently sucking on his skin. He moans my name.
He sits up, leaning against the headboard, our lips latched.
I reach down, wrapping my fingers around his hardening shaft. I tighten my fingers, a smile forming on my lips when he gasps. I move my hand, stroking him, feeling his heartbeat falter under my lips.
I kiss along his chest, leaving a trail down his stomach, stopping when my chin is hovering over his member, which is still being stroked in my hand.
I slowly bring my head down, moving to lie down on the bed between his legs. I hold him steady, placing a kiss on the head of his dick. I peer up, my gaze locked on his, as I take him between my lips. Goosebumps rise on his skin. I grin, slowly sliding him in my mouth. I begin to suck, bobbing my head as he slides in and out of my mouth.
I watch as his lips part, his cheeks quickly growing red as I speed up. His eyes never leave mine.
He reaches down, running his fingers through my hair, holding it out of my face. He gently tugs on it.
When I begin to massage his balls in my free hand his grip in my hair tightens.
"(Y/n)..." He moans.
Before he can cum I stop, and pull him out of my mouth. He pants heavily, his head resting against the wall.
"What're you doing?" He sighs.
"I'm changing things up." I give him a wink.
I begin to pull off my clothes, his eyes running down the length of my body, and then buckle the strap on in place.
"God, that looks fucking weird." Dan comments, nervousness, yet lust, in his eyes.
I crawl on the bed, grabbing the bottle of lube out of my nightstand drawer. I pour some onto my hand, coating the dick of the strap on. I crawl over him, pushing his legs open.
"Now I get to know what it feels like to be on top, and do the thrusting." I say, giving him a wink.
"Is this going to hurt?"
"I don't know. I mean, it hurt me the first time you put it up my ass."
I slip my hand down, my lubed fingers finding his opening. I begin to push them in, his eyes widening.
"(Y/n)!" He sounds alarmed. "What- what are you doing?"
"Don't worry." I respond, pulling my fingers out and pushing them back in. "I'll find your spot."
His cheeks quickly flush with crimson.
I push them in deeper, fingering him slowly. I lean in, kissing his lips. After a few moments he gasps against my lips, his eyes widening. He trembles for a moment, before he relaxes, sighing deeply.
"Got it." I wink. I remove my fingers, positioning the dildo. I push it slowly into him. He groans, his body growing tense.
"Relax, baby. It'll make it easier."
"It h-hurts..." He whimpers.
"It'll start to feel better soon."
I wrap my arms around his legs, right under his knees, pulling him close.
When I thrust into him this time, much like before, he gasps, his body trembling.
"F-fuck."
He begins to pant heavily.
I feel the strap on rub against my clit, making me moan.
Every time I enter him he moans loudly, his back arching.
I thrust harder, the strap of the strap rubbing faster, drawing me closer.
"Oh God..." He moans, tears filling his eyes. "D-don't stop..."
His fingers grip the sheets below, his knuckles growing white.
"O-oh baby girl."
"Does it feel good?" I pant.
"Uhhgn yes..."
I feel close, cries escaping my lips. My body begins to tremble, a warm feeling building inside my stomach.
I reach down, wrapping my fingers around his shaft, pumping it as I fuck him hard.
I cum quickly, the contact of the strap on my clit almost painful. My thrusts falter for a moment, but as I ride down my high, he begins to tremble. He shakily pants, moans escaping between his breaths. With a cry he releases, shooting between my fingers, his seed hitting my chest, dripping down me.
I pull out of him, collapsing on him. I pant heavily, sweat making my skin feel moist.
He strokes my hair, pulling it off of my damp forehead.
"Fucking shit, babe."
"So, it seems I'm not the only one who likes it up the ass."
"We are not doing this again." He breathes.