Vampire

I adjust my dress and sit up on the bar stool. The bartender walks over to me. He smiles as he lays his white cloth over his arm.
"Hey, miss. What can I get you tonight?"
"I'll have an apple martini, please."
In the corner of my eye I see a person sit on the stool to my right. I peer over and see a tall, skinny guy sitting there. He has a thin beard, more of a 5 o'clock shadow and long, curly hair. He wears a black, leather jacket, black jeans, and a button up, denim shirt.
He meets my gaze with intense, gorgeous, brown eyes. I quickly look away, my cheeks growing warm.
The bartender sets my glass in front of me before he talks to the man beside me.
"What'll you have?" He asks the man.
"Bourbon, please. In a chilled glass."
His voice is authoritive and demanding.
I sip the alcoholic beverage. It lightly warms my throat.
After a moment the stranger speaks up. "Excuse me."
I look over at him. He smiles at me with perfect, white teeth. I feel my heart flutter.
"Y-yes?" I respond nervously, stuttering. Why am I feeling this way?
"I was wondering if you would like to dance with me?"
I am not much of a dancer, but the way this stranger looks at me I become interested. "Yes." I answer.
A moment later the bartender returns with a short, fat, frosted glass of a dark golden liquid. He slides it over to the man, who thanks him, not taking his eyes off me.
I down the remainder of my drink as he takes a gulp of his.
I reach into my purse for a 10, but he touches my arm gently. I look over at him and he gives me a wink as he slides a 20 on the bar.
"I got it." He whispers.
He quickly finishes his drink and he takes my hand, guiding me to the dance floor where there are already couples dancing inappropriately close to one another.
I begin to dance, him across from me, swaying my hips to the beat of the loud, bassy music.
"What's your name?" He says loudly, trying to speak loud enough for me to hear him over the music.
I tell him my name. "What's yours?" I question, at equal volume.
"Danny." Then he pulls me forward and he turns me around. He rests his hands on my hips and pulls me close to him. In little time he begins to grind up against me. He is aroused.
I feel his hot breath against my skin and his lips brush my ear. "How about we go to my place?"
I don't usually go home with people I just meet, but with the way he touches me, I don't want it to stop.
"Yeah, let's go."
At that he takes my hand and we exit the bar into the dark street. It's cooler than when I first got here. I shiver. "Are you cold, hon?" He questions. I feel goosebumps rise on my bare arms as I nod. He slides his jacket off and he helps me pull it on. It's not warm, which surprises me, but it smells absolutely mouthwatering. I resist the urge to bury my face into the fabric and breathe his scent in.
We walk hand in hand down the sidewalk. "My place is just down the street. It isn't far, I promise."
In little time he guides me up the steps to a nice, little house. He pulls a set of keys out of the pocket of his jacket, which I'm still wearing, and unlocks the door. He closes it, locking it behind us, and he tosses the keys into a glass bowl on the console table.
Before I can do anything, he picks me up, and he carries me bridal-style up to his bedroom.
He sets me on the bed, closing the door behind us. He leans down and he kisses me. I grab the front of his shirt, pulling him on top of me. He kisses hungrily down my jaw and he stops at my neck. I reach up, tangling my fingers in his long, silky curls.
He moans and I feel something sharp touch my neck. I wince. He pulls back and my eyes widen as I am confronted by a pair of glistening, sharp fangs. He peers down at me with dark eyes.
"You know, my dear. Tis a shame that I have to kill you. I really liked you. But we all have to eat, don't we?"
Before I can scream he covers my mouth with his hand.
"Shh, now. We don't need anyone hearing you. I promise to make it quick. You will not feel a thing."
Then he leans down. I try to struggle underneath him, but, despite his thin frame, he is unbelievably strong.
I feel his sharp teeth sink into my neck and in seconds I feel cold and weak. I float in and out of subconsciousness. Then, with one final, painful thump of my heart, I fall into darkness.