Day 3

Bathtub/ hot tub

Dan pulls me into his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist. The water around use moves as our position shifts.
I peer down at him, my fingers running through his long, wet curls. He kisses me, the stubble on his face tickling my skin. His large hands grasp onto my backside.
I gasp against his lips, and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in. It quickly grows passionate,
I feel water run down my skin, making my body above the bubbling hot water cover with goosebumps.
"Are you cold?" Dan says, noticing me shiver.
"A little." I respond.
"Want me to... Warm you back up?" I catch on to the suggestiveness in his tone.
"Warm me back up? Well, it depends on how you plan to do that." I say, raising an eyebrow at him.
"I think you know what I mean." He purrs, taking​ my face between his hands and kissing me.
I now notice his member against my backside, which is poking a little bit.
I grind against him, drawing a moan from his lips.
His lips travel along my jaw, leaving sloppy kisses down to my breasts. He massages the left one in his palm, his tongue swirling around the nipple of the other. I moan softly.
His free hand runs down my body, disappearing under the water and between my legs. His fingers rub my area before they slip in my folds. He finds my sensitive bud in seconds, stimulating it and making me moan his name. 
I reach between us, my fingers wrapping around his shaft. It grows in my grasp as I run my hand over him.
"(Y/n)..." He breathes, his head tilting back as my grasp around his manhood tightens.
"You like that, baby?" I purr, my lips brushing his ear. He nods.
At the same time his fingers slip into my entrance.
"Dan." I sigh.
"Does that feel good? Or would you rather I use my mouth?"
His words take me by surprise. Before I can respond he lifts me, laying me on the deck beside the edge of the hot tub, my legs dangling into the hot water. Goosebumps rise on my body, due to the cool evening air. I shudder from temperature, excitement , and anticipation.
Dan runs his hands over my thighs, taking notice of the bumps. "Don't worry, baby girl. I'll warm you right up." He wraps his hands around my waist, ducking his head down, his face disappearing between my legs as he pulls my legs over his shoulders.

His tongue goes to work, running from my sensitive bud to my space. He thrusts his tongue inside of me, his name tumbling from my lips once again. He moans.
"You taste sweet."
I feel my face fill with heat as he continues to tongue me, the pleasure rippling through my entire body. Pressure begins to build, a warm, familiar feeling knotting in my stomach.
His tongue moves up to my clit, replaced by his fingers, which furiously thrust into my narrow space. I moan loudly, throwing my head back in ecstacy.
My fingers tangle themselves in his long, wet curls, and it takes all my power not to force his mouth harder onto me.
My hips move in sync with his fingers, which press against my walls, making my head spin.
"Oh fuck, Dan..."
He responds with a gentle hum, drawing me closer.
"Don't stop, p-please."
I soon find myself moaning his name, the word harder appearing in the jumbled mix. He does as requested, and I fear for his poor jaw, which may break.
My body begins to tremble, my breathing turning into gasps. I tug on his hair with one hand, grasping at the wooden deck with the other. My back arches, my toes curling. My eyes roll back into my head, my moans turning to loud, breathy screams. I know anybody around can hear, but I couldn't care less in this moment.
"Oh my GOD, DAN..."
He curls his fingers, hitting the right spot, immediately pushing me into climax. I scream loudly, shuddering an orgasm. He continues as I come down from my high, leaving me lying before him, sweating and shaking, panting heavily.
His tongue slides over my opening, cleaning me up.