On The Phone

~Author's note: NSFW!!~

My phone rings and I reach over, picking it up off my nightstand. The bright screen in an otherwise dark room makes me squint immediately. 
It's Dan. Shoot, I forgot that we had scheduled a call. I must've dozed off.
"Hullo?" I answer, trying to hide the grogginess of my voice. I don't want him to know that he woke me up.
"Hey, babe."
I can't help, but smile as I hear his voice. Damn, I miss him.
"How was your day?" He asks me.
"My day was boring. I hate how the one day I have off is while you're gone. It would've been better if you were here."
"Oh, of course it would have been better. A whole day of nothing, but me making you scream over and over again."
"Dan..." I sigh. If I were more awake I'd probably be more turned on.
"You know we would've spent the whole day in bed. And against the wall. And in the shower, and the counter, and the couch..."
"I spent the whole day in bed and you weren't with me." Even if I just watched movies all day. If he can tease me, I can easily return the favor.
"Shit, baby, you went on without me?" He sounds a little disappointed.
"So what if I did? You weren't here to stop me." I smirk.
"At least I know that toy I bought you is being put to good use."
"It makes me scream almost as loud as you do." I try to sound serious, but I'm fighting back a giggle.
"No fucking way. Prove it."
"How am I supposed to do that?"
"I don't know," He sighs. "Maybe we could Skype."
"My laptop is across the room. I don't think I could walk if I tried. My legs are too stiff and sore."
"Shit... Your legs aren't the only thing that's stiff and sore."
"I'm fucking kidding, Dan. I swear, I watched Netflix all day. I finally caught up on Game of Thrones. I didn't masturbate."
"Really? You little shit... Now what am I supposed to do with this boner?"
"There's nothing I can do about it." I say cheekily.
"Maybe you could just... talk me through this. Maybe do it with me..." His words are followed by a quiet moan.
"You're touching yourself? Shit. Dan, you're never so needy." But the thought turns me on so much more. "You probably like knowing that I'm jacking off, you little slut."
"So what if I do?"
"You probably want to touch yourself while you listen to me moan."
"So what if you're right?"
"So why don't you?"
"Dan, you asshole."
"What?"
"I thought I could one day without an orgasm, but I guess as long as you're alive, this will never happen."
"You know it, baby."
I let out an airy chuckle as I put my phone on speaker. I set it on the pillow beside my head. I reach down, lifting hips as I pull down my shorts. I toss them on the floor before I remove my panties.
"I hear movement. What are you doing?"
"I'm getting naked."
"I so wish I was there with you... But at least Brian and I got our own hotel rooms tonight."
"Perfect. So I don't have to worry about being quiet. And neither do you." I sit up long enough to pull of my T-shirt before I lie back down.
"I'm so glad."
I kick the blankets off of my body, lying there completely in the nude. It's so weird to be doing this alone.
I spread my legs, letting one hang off of the bed.
"I'm ready." I whisper.
"I'm beyond ready, babe."
"Clearly." I tease.
"Hey, it's not my fault. You gave me a decent mental image, even if it was a lie."
"Well, now I'm making it real."
"I'm going to make you pay for lying to me as soon as I get home." He warns, his voice deeper, clearly letting a more animalistic side of himself take over.
"You better make it rough."
"You can sure as hell bet that I will."
"Okay."
At that I reach down, slowly beginning to touch my body. I run my hands over my skin, moving down my torso. I rub the inside of my thighs, reaching up with my other hand to massage my breast in my palm.
Dan sighs over the phone. "Shit, baby, I really wish I could be there with you."
"The next time you go on tour, I'm coming with you."
"Sounds good." He breathes.
As I rub my thighs, I move up and begin to rub my groin. I run my fingers over my skin, before I slip them between my folds. As I slip over my clitoris I moan.
I gently rub myself until I am wet enough to comfortably use a dildo, which takes hardly any time.
I open my nightstand drawer, pulling the toy out. I bring it to my opening, sliding it into my moist core.
"Shit..." I moan.
"That's it, baby." He groans.
I wrap my right arm around my thigh, lifting it to gain all access, using my left to control the dildo. I start off at a slower pace, gently pumping it in and out. When I begin to push it in deeper, speeding up my pace, I begin to breathe deeper.
"Fuck, babe. Ugh, that's it." He pants. After little time, I'm close. My back arches and I begin to cry out. My breathing comes out in jagged pants and my toes curl into the mattress. I grip onto my thigh tight, my knuckles turning white.
"I'm gonna..." I moan.
"Cum for me. I want you to cum first."
"Dan..." I moan his name, imagining that it's him plowing into me. His cries bring me along.
"Shit! I'm so close!" I whine.
I thrust the dildo in a few more times, my body shaking. Then I'm there. I release, cumming hard. shouting his name loudly. I thrust it a few more times, riding my high down. I collapse, sweating and shaking. 
Dan cums. I hear his cries over the phone.
When we're both spent, I bring the phone back up to my ear.
"I didn't know this was gonna happen when I called. Holy shit..." He says, still breathless.
"Neither did I. Who knew what a little lie could turn into." I hold onto the moist dildo, unsure of where to put it.
"I really can't wait to get back and plow you like a farmer in his fields."
"And sow the seeds of your new family tree?" I add, referencing his Ninja Sex Party song.
"Yes... You get me."

Lovelies, don't be silent readers! Vote! And comment because I want to hear from you! What do you like about this series, what don't you like, all that jazz. I write for you so I want to write what you want to read. So let me know! And have a great day/ night.
Thanks for reading!!
-Abby xoxo