Author's Note~ Please Read

Hey guys

I just want to say that I'm discontinuing this series. Well, I won't be doing the 30 days of smut, and I won't be writing any other smut. That's all done.

I'm going to finish the imagines I have yet to complete, and I'll post them. Then I'll be done. But don't worry, I have quite a few. So this will still be around for some time.
But for a kind of special little send off, I have decided to do something fun. This is for smaller authors who love to write, love Dan Avidan, and love the series. I want to help you be recognized. So here's what I'm going to do:
If you want to, you can write an imagine, which will be posted in this series. I will give all of the recognition to you. This is your time to shine, loves. Message me and let me know if you'd like to take part!
Here's what will go down:
Message me and tell me that you'd like to take part. From there I'd ask for a little summary, and ask you to send me a small part of what you've written (if you haven't written anything at that point, you can always send it in later. I'm pretty flexible, don't worry).
I may make small revisions in your work. Not to dialogue, but grammatical things, just for easier reading. So don't worry about your story being changed.
I understand some may not be comfortable sending me your work for fear that I will steal it. I assure you I would never do this. I hope you can trust me.
I will be taking a list of names and posting them in the next part, so you know who will be writing.
Message me and let me know you'll be taking part, by
SATURDAY JULY, 22ND, 2017
After midnight (PST) I will cut it off. So get your name in.
Actual submissions will be due on
FRIDAY JULY, 28TH, 2017
So that gives you almost a week to write (I have to work around my busy schedule. I'll be doing summer camps all summer, and I'll be going around places, but I know I should have wifi on these days, so bear with me). I'll be taking them all day Friday, but won't be after midnight (PST). You can send them in earlier, too, but this will be the last day.
I don't think you can copy and paste messages through the message board on Wattpad, but I'll include my Tumblr and Facebook, which you can send stories through.
Facebook: Abigail van Gent https://www.facebook.com/abbimooo
Tumblr: abbyvangent (Abbimooo)
Message me in Wattpad in advanced so I know who you are. If this doesn't work, I'll find a way.
Rules:
1. Make it somewhat appropriate. Yeah, I know we like smut, but I kinda wanna move away from that. Profanity and all that is okay, but keep it to a minimum.
2. Don't be disrespectful towards anyone, whether it be another author, or a Grump.
3. Make it your own idea. Some ideas can really get recycled. But come up with something new!
4. It can be something you've already written and posted somewhere. If so, make sure to send me the link to the original posting.
5. This should be so obvious and I shouldn't even need to mention this, but they must be about Daniel Avidaniel. Our beautiful angel.
6. It can be an alternate universe situation, something more realistic, it can be anything you want. It could be where Dan is a beautiful fairy man who sings all day and his songs make me people happy, but one day he's kidnapped and then everyone is sad and some small little snail girl goes to save him or something. Actually, I'll write something for that. But you catch my drift.

Ps. The inspirational message of Arin felt appropriate here.

I'm looking forward to hearing from y'all!! ❤❤