Part 1

*A/N: (Y/n) stands for your name. Enjoy, lovelies !)

"Dan, will you go ask Suzy where she put that new game while I set this up?" Arin asks, trying to untangle some cords.
"Yeah, sure." I say and I exit the room. I go upstairs and walk down the hall and into the room she and (Y/n) are in. They have their backs facing me and they are sitting on the couch.
They are talking. I'll just wait until one of them stops talking. I lean against the white pole that runs from the floor to the ceiling and wait patiently.
I don't pay attention to what is being said, but when I hear (Y/n) say my name I tune in.
"What about Dan?" Suzy asks.
"Suzy, I know this sounds stupid, but... I actually really like him."
My eyes widen in surprise.
Suzy gasps. "What? No way!"
"Yes, way!" (Y/n) says.
"That's awesome! How long have you liked him?"
"I don't know. I started to feel differently, like, a few months ago. I didn't really know until recently."
"Aww (Y/n)! That's so adorable! You need to tell him."
"I can't tell him."
Suzy pauses, frowning. "Well, why not?"
"Suzy, what if he doesn't like me back?"
I lift my head, depressing my cheek from the pole. She's afraid I don't like her. I sigh. I do like her. I don't just like her. I'm in love with her. I have been for over a year now. I loved her only as a friend and I forced myself to not love her as more than that, but I knew it would eventually lead to greater feelings. And it did.
Hearing her say that she likes me makes my heart race and I feel so happy. I want to run around the couch and hug her tight and kiss every inch of her face.
"You don't know that. Besides, you two would make the perfect couple, and I'm not just saying that." Suzy says.
"How so?" (Y/n) questions. "Not that I at all disagree. I'm just... Curious."
"(Y/n), you two are so similar. And you have so much chemistry. I always have thought that you guys would be great together."
Of course Suzy would say that. She has bugged me about liking
(Y/n) before. She would ask when I was "going to ask her out already". And she has told me the same thing; about how she thought we were so cute together.
"Do you think I should talk to him?"
(Y/n) asks, nervously.
"Hell yeah! I know of this little restaurant near the beach. You should ask him out for dinner. You could eat and then go for a stroll through the sand. It would be so romantic."
(Y/n) sighs. "That would be amazing."
I know what restaurant she's talking about. I'm know what I'm going to do when I have the chance. I need to make a plan. I have to get her alone and ask her out for a date.
Then I remember my current mission. I decide to speak up.
"Hey, Suz," I say, walking over, trying to act casual. "Do you have that game?"
"Oh, hey, Dan." She's grinning wildly and (Y/n) is covering her mouth, blushing. "Yeah, it's right here."
She hands me the game case and I take it. "Thanks." I say and walk away. "See you ladies later."
"See you." They say and I return to Arin.
"What took you so long?" Arin demands when I plop on the couch, tossing the case over to him.
"Sorry. Suzy and (Y/n) were talking and I didn't want to be rude and interrupt."
"Oh." He sighs as he puts the disc into the disc tray. He closes it and we start to record our episode. Although, all I can think about while we play is (Y/n).