Closer Tonight

Happy Valentine's day beans ❤❤
(Song: Closer Tonight by: Elsten Torres {Album: Waiting for Clouds})

Dan places his hands in mine, pulling me close to him.

If you stay closer tonight
Tomorrow never has to go

We slowly sway back and forth to the gentle beat of the song playing softly in the background.

If you stay closer tonight
Then baby we can take it slow

He peers down into my eyes, the brown hue of his eyes sparkling with delight. He smiles as he places his hand on my hip, my arm wrapping around his neck.

If you stay closer tonight
I won't allow the moon to change it's glow

"If stay closer tonight." He sings along with the song, his voice hardly above a whisper. I rest my head his shoulder, his arms wrapping around my waist. The skirt of my long red dress sways with us.

Darling I know, that we follow our own dreams
That we have to separate

Why does it always have to hurt this bad
When you leave me once again

I recognize that it's loneliness
Taking the place of this emptiness

Next to me
When you're gone

"Hold me closer tonight." I whisper, this time.
I feel his heart beat against my ear, his fingertips trailing along my spine.

The song ends and another one slowly begins.
I peer up at Dan and find him already looking down at me. I lift up on the tips of my toes and kiss him.
I tangle my fingers in his locks, his hands grasping onto the fabric of my dress around my hips, pulling me closer to him.
"I love you more than anything." He says breathless, breaking from my lips a few moments later. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, baby. Promise me you'll never leave."
"I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart. I'll always be right here with you."
"Perfect."
We dance into the night, in each other's embrace. The world seems perfect while I'm spinning in his arms. And I know nothing could ruin this moment.

Heyyo beans
Sorry this kinda sucked. I couldn't think of a way to end it ugh
I know Valentine's day was yesterday, but I started writing this last night while I was listening to the song Closer Tonight.
I spent Valentine's day on my own, just like I have every year for the past 17 years. I haven't ever dated anyone, but for the past couple of weeks I've been having some trouble with one guy. He was trying to force me into a relationship. Thankfully I got myself out of that. It was really stressful, but I'm okay now. I'm really happy ^•^
How was your VALENTINE'S DAY? Why did that capitalize? Oh well.
I hope you all enjoyed it!
Remember, you don't need a significant other to amount to anything.
Love you beans
I know I say it a lot, but I actually have some less sucky updates coming your way. And I remember all of you who requested an imagine. They're in the works.
Okii bye bye