Day 1

The thirty days of smut idea was met with only positive responses. So here we go~

Regular sex

It's late at night. The moon shines through our open window, bathing us in cool, white light. A breeze blows through, the curtains framing the window fluttering in the refreshing air.
A fan at our feet blows over us, keeping us cool in the summer heat. Even though it's late, it's still very hot.
Dan spoons me from behind, his arms encircling my waist. He shifts, his front pushing against my backside. He sighs, his breath tickling my neck. I feel a bulge underneath me. I know what he's doing.
I intentionally push my backside against him, his arms tightening around my waist.
"What are you doing?" He mutters.
"Nothing." I respond, a mischievous grin forming on my lips.
"That is clearly not nothing." He counteracts, referring to my movements.
Just to spite him, I reach behind me, sliding my hand between us and down his boxers.
"(Y/n)!" He gasps. He slides his hand up my shirt, grabbing ahold of my breast while I slide my hand over his length, causing it to grow. His takes my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing it lightly, drawing a moan from my lips.
I turn in his arms, sitting up and pushing him flat against the bed. I lean over him, my elbows resting on either side of his shoulders, my lips attaching onto his. He reaches down, grabbing my hips, pulling me over him completely. He squeezes my backside. I gasp and he takes advantage of the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.
As we kiss, his hands slide up my body, collecting my t-shirt in his grip, before pulling it over my head. He tosses it into the darkness before he slips off my panties. He pulls off his boxers, his movements growing more eager as he flings them onto the floor.
He lays me onto my back, crawling over me, his hand sliding down my body. He kisses down my neck and over my breasts, before taking the right one into his mouth. His tongue glides over my sensitive bud, drawing a moan from my lips. At the same time his fingers slips​ between my folds, his thumb finding my narrow opening. He knows his large thumbs drive me wild and he uses them to his advantage.
He moves to my other breast, his fingers finding the sensitive bud between my legs. He strokes it, using my juices to reduce friction.
"Dan." I moan, my fingers grasping onto his hair.
He soon pulls his fingers out, his mouth traveling down my body, trailing wet kisses along my torso. His head disappears between my legs, only his curly halo visible.
I feel his hot, wet tongue on my sensitive spot, his index and middle fingers sliding into my moist core.
"Oh fuck." I run my fingers through his hair, holding his curls out of his face, but also gently tugging on them at the same time.
He curls his fingers inside of me, his tongue rubbing against my most sensitive areas, drawing me closer.
"Oh my God, Dan."
He begins to hum, sending vibrations through his tongue and onto me. My grip on his hair tightens. The pleasure surges through me, causing my body to react powerfully.
"Dan... Don't stop, baby."
His fingers speed up, drawing me closer. I'm thankful he has so much hair. It gives me something to grab onto while he eats me like an ice cream sundae.
Before I get too close, he pulls his head away, removing his fingers from me.
"What're... You doing?" I question, breathless.
"I want to cum with you, babe." He says seductively, before he slips his fingers into his mouth, sucking my juices off of them.
He crawls over me, his tip gliding across my entrance. He reaches down, grabbing hold of his erection, rubbing it over my entrance and between my folds. He brings it down, slipping the tip into me, but he pulls it back out and rubs it over my sensitive nub.
I wrap my legs around his waist, squeezing him. "Stop teasing me, Dan. I need you." He can hear the desperation in my words, knowing how I long for gratification.
"Your wish is my command, baby girl." He slips down to my entrance, pushing slowly in me. He goes all the way, burying himself deep within my narrow space. I feel pain laced with the pleasure, his name escaping my lips.
He kisses me, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I reach up, tangling my fingers in his curls.
He thrusts gently, letting me adjust to his large size before he picks up his pace.
"Oh fuck, Dan."
"You feel so good, (Y/n)."
He lifts my leg, pulling it over his shoulder, entering me at a different angle. As soon as his tip brushes a certain spot deep within me, my head spins, his name escaping my lips in a breathy scream.
With each thrust my entire body contracts, my back arching, my toes curling.
"Fuck, Dan. Oh my God... Oh fuck..."
I gasp for air, my body rolling with his, our hips colliding at a fast pace. Watching his face distort in pleasure pushes me over the edge.
"Cum for me. Cum."
I release, my body erupting into an explosion of ecstacy. I say his name over and over, as if it's the only word in my vocabulary.
Just after, he groans loudly, his seed filling me up. He thrusts a few more times, his warmth filling me to the brim, before he pulls out. He lies down on the bed beside me, pulling me close. He kisses my forehead, both of us panting.
I feel a stickiness between my legs, his semen leaking out of my space. But I don't care right now.
"I... love you." He sighs.
"I love... You too." I respond.