Come Cuddle

I am awoken in the middle of the night by my phone ringing. I lazily reach over and pick it up. I swipe my finger across the screen and put it to my ear, not bothering to check who it is.
"Hullo?" I say, sounding tired.
"Hey, (Y/n). Did I wake you, hon?" It's Dan. I grin like an idiot.
"No." I lie.
"Are you lying?" He asks, catching me. I obviously just woke up. I sound half dead.
"Yes." I admit. "But I don't mind. What's up?"
"I dunno. I couldn't sleep... And I wanted to hear your voice."
"Come over." I say, rolling onto my back, stifling a yawn.
"To your place?"
"No, to the moon." I say sarcastically. "Yes, Dan. I want to cuddle."
"You want me to drive over to your house in the middle of the night to cuddle with you?" I don't think he will.
"Yes." I say.
"Okay. I'm going to pack some clothes and take a shower. I'll be over in a little while."
I smile wide, excited. "Yay! Thank you. There's a key under the mat. Let yourself in."
"Okay. I'll be over soon. See you, babe."
"'Kay. Bye."
"Bye." He says and hangs up.
I close my eyes. I'm super tired. I suddenly have to fight to stay awake. My eyelids try to drop and I force them to stay open. Then, after fighting for awhile, I give in and fall into unconsciousness.

Dan's POV
I close her door behind me and lock it. I slide off my shoes and hang my jacket up. I go upstairs to her room and open the door slowly.
"(Y/n)." I say and peek my head in. Her eyes are closed and she's snoring softly. I smile. She's so cute.
I go in, closing the door behind me. I set my bag on the floor and pull off my jeans. I pull back the covers and sit down. As I do, her snores stop and she stirs.
"Dan?" She mutters.
"I'm here, hon."
I look over and see her eyes are open. I lie down and she crawls up close to me. I wrap my arms around her. She's so warm it makes me feel tired. She lays her head in the crook of my neck. I snuggle closer to her.
"Thanks for coming over." She mutters, probably almost asleep again.
"You're welcome, hon. Thanks for inviting me over."
"Are you tired?" She asks.
I feel my eyelids droop. "Yeah." I reply, my voice quiet.
She shifts her head and she gently kisses my chin.
We slowly fall asleep in each others arms.