"I do love you. Like I went out with Cameron, right? We only went on like one official date, but we hungout a lot besides that. And honestly, every single time he did something, I thought of you," I told him, wrapping my arm around his waist. "Like, he'd scratch his neck, like you. And he'd furrow his eyebrows like you, and literally all I could think about when I was with him, was you. I wouldn't wanna be with anybody else," I was surprised at how much I was pouring my heart out right now.

"Yeah? Did he do this like me?" He asked me with a smirk on his face, and when I looked at him confused, he leaned in and began kissing my neck, leading his way up my jaw and finally to my lips.

"Yeah, that reminded me of you too," I said, teasingly. He didn't notice though, as his head shot up.

"You kissed him?" He asked, and his anger was back. He was looking at me like he didn't know who I was and it broke my heart.

"I'm kidding, Harry, relax," I chuckled shakily, hoping I didn't just ruin the mood of today. "You're one of two people that I've kissed in my lifetime, and you already know about the other one. I don't even think I've hugged Cameron before."

"Good, let's keep it that way, yeah?" He requested and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Let's go in the water," I suggested, standing myself up and leaning down to grab Harry's arm and pull him up. He let me lift him, and then followed me to the water.

It was funny, actually. When I was with Cameron, all I could ever think about was Harry. But now that I was with Harry, even though we're doing exactly the same thing Cameron and I were doing, I didn't even think about Cameron once, until Harry and I talked about him. And I wanted to kick myself for even considering dating Cameron. I don't like him like that, and I don't think I ever will. It's Harry. It's always been Harry.

"Beat ya there," he childishly grinned, taking off ahead of me. My jaw dropped, immediately breaking into a sprint so I could beat him. However, he had a head start, so it wasn't looking that great for me.

Sure enough, he made it into the water first, diving in head first and belly flopping on the sand, since the water wasn't exactly deep.

I giggled at him, following his lead into the water, however I didn't dive in like he did, I only took a few steps in so that my ankles were submerged.

"You okay?" I asked as he groaned, standing himself up on his knees, before sitting back on his calves.

"My stomach kinda hurts," he pouted, rubbing it and I giggled, jumping onto his back to try and push him under the shallow water, but as you could probably guess, he was a lot stronger than me and wouldn't budge.

"You're like a feather," he scoffed as I was practically on top of his back. I lifted myself off, before jumping and falling on top of him again. He would not move.

"You're so annoying, just go under," I stated, taking a different approach and getting off of him, pushing his shoulder so he'd maybe fall sideways instead.

The tables turned, when he grabbed my wrists, pulling me down into his lap so that I was laying across it. He was cradling me like a baby, and he scooted us further, where the water was deeper. He then moved slightly so my head fell backwards, and completely under the water.

I held my breath, until he allowed me back up for air, my wrists struggling to be released from his tight grip.

"You're such a dick," I muttered as I took a breath when he allowed me back up. That didn't last very long, since he just pushed me back under once again.

"Are you done yet?" I asked as he let me back up again. Apparently he wasn't, as I was shoved right back under, a mouthful of water coming with me.