52. Breakfast Club

Start from the beginning

"Morning everybody it's Dj Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamange the God we are the breakfast club and we got a special guest in the building!" He introduced "Naya Anderson!" He yelled my name.

"Yerr!" my inner New York came out "Yaya in the building" Charlamange added in"Welcome back and congrats on everything your album is out you're on tour you went platinum how are you feeling" Envy got right to it

"Thank you, man I feel great I really can't complain God is blessing me in every way possible" I was honest even when I'm tired I couldn't complain."Now you're also going on tour with Bieber correct?" Angela looked at her notes "yeah I go on tour with Justin in July through September so that should be fun" instead of just simple stages with Justin I'd be in stadiums ones that only legends have performed on."And you're on your own tour right now" I nodded but realized the people listening couldn't see me "Yeah I am I just finished my European tour which was crazy by the way the energy there is unbelievable"

"Which country had the best outcome" this was a hard question I couldn't really choose "oooh why you do that to me uhhh I gotta pick London I had two sold-out shows there" it was a hard choice to pick on the spot "but I did enjoy every other country they really made me feel welcome" I didn't want to make it seem like I didn't love the other countries or risk someone twisting my words.

"Now the tour with Bieber where are you going" they asked more information and I answered letting them know I would be traveling around the states but also in South America and Europe "You posted on your insta story a lot that you were alone why nobody wanted to travel with you" Charlamange had to be the one to catch that.

"Everyone was super busy and I can't be mad that apart from being around me they also have a life" I shrugged not knowing how else to really explain it. "I mean I get what you're saying, me personally I would have forced my best friend or significant other cause no one really wants to travel alone" he pushed the subject

"Yeah but they were busy what was I supposed to do, plus I had my tour crew with me so I wasn't exactly alone I made it through" I spun side to side in my chair as Charlamange and I went back and forth.

"Speaking of best friends your fans were kind of going crazy a couple days ago being detectives" Angela spoke I should have known they would bring this up. "Your dad had a party correct" she looked over for confirmation "Yeah it was his birthday party which I sadly missed"

"What Happened at the party" Envy wanted her to get to the point, I looked over at Nattie who had her arms crossed slightly rolling her eyes about the topic."Well someone who she had a falling out with apparently came to the party uninvited and took to social media to rant about how uncomfortable she felt and just how it was disrespectful and all that" Instead of saying something to Nattie or even texting me on the side Mila went on her social media accounts basically shading my family and I.

No one knew that we weren't close anymore many of them just thought we were just too busy in our lives to see each other but when news broke that we weren't friends anymore, of course, my fans started digging and asking her questions on what happened."I mean she wasn't invited why would you even show up" Charlamange added his two cents in.

"See I wasn't even there so I don't know what even went down fully" I held my hands up in surrender "I did some digging myself and the two of you were best friends there are even Facebook pictures of the two in high school so what caused the fall out" Angela passed her phone around to show the picture.

"Oh gosh I looked horrible I need to delete those" I joked peeking at the phone "well I'll start off by saying I have nothing bad to say about her I'm not gonna come on here and bash her cause once upon a time that was my sis" I had no intentions of bad mouthing Mila no matter how dirty she does me.