72. shadowhunters in beacon hills

summary
izzy and alec are sent to beacon hills to live with the argents

relationships
alec lightwood x stiles stilinski(hinted)

cast
matthew daddario as alec lightwood
emeraude toubia as izzy lightwood
dylan o'brien as stiles stilinski
tyler posey as scott mccall
crystal reed as allison argent
linden ashby as noah stilinski

fandoms
stargate universe
teen wolf
shadowhunters

(alec and izzy are twins in this, and jace is dead in this. no valentine shit nor did stephen and celine die so jace and clary were raised in alicante. in this stiles and allison are shadowhunters - ali grew up with her heritage but stiles didn't find out until ali realised and told him)
(also this is set in 1997, same year the stargate program was founded.)

Stiles was leant up against his locker, flipping his stele in his hands nervously. It had been only a few days since he Allison and Scott sacrificed themselves to find their parents, and Stiles hadn't slept. Nightmares kept plaguing his mind.

"Hey man." Stiles jerked, swearing at the unfamiliar voice. "You're leaning on my locker." Stiles frowned, looking at the locker number and blinking in shock when he realised he was in fact 2 lockers away from his own.

"Oh sorry." Stiles finally got a good look at the person in front of him and can feel himself blushing. The boy in front of him stood at least 6 inches taller than him, had raven hair that was messy and bright blue eyes. Though what caught Stiles eye is the large deflect/block rune on his neck. Automatically Stiles brought his hand up to his neck, fingers lightly brushing across the precision rune on his own neck. Beside the boy was a girl that looked almost identical, except her deflect/block rune is tilted at another angle. Stiles shifted away and let them access the lockers and debates saying anything, but decided to anyway.

"You guys are the Shadowhunters sent by the Clave aren't you?"

"Not exactly." The girl uttered, shaking her head. "I'm Isabelle by the way, and this is my twin, Alexander."

"It's nice to meet you." Stiles smiled widely. "I'm Stiles."

"What kind of name is Stiles?" Alec scrunched his nose up.

"A nickname." Stiles deadpanned. "So what does 'not exactly' mean?" Alec and Izzy both exchanged a nervous look. "Hey, if you don't wanna talk about it, thats totally cool."

"No it's okay." Izzy smiled weakly. "Our parents were killed on mission a few months ago. They asked us if we wanted to be placed with a family in Alicante or in the mundane world."

"We decided that Alicante held to many painful memories." Alec shrugged, closing his locker and linking arms with Izzy comfortingly. Stiles nodded in understanding.

"Totally get it man." Just as Stiles finished talking Allison and Scott came up.

"Stiles, they haven't even been here a day and you're grilling them." Allison groaned, smacking him on the back of the head eliciting a groan from the boy. "Sorry guys."

"It's okay, Ali." Alec assured her, but noticed Izzy's uncomfortable stance. "Izzy?"

"He's a werewolf." Izzy stated, nodding to the boy with the crooked jaw and Alec involentarily finched, stepping back when he heard her.

"He's our alpha." Stiles assured them both, though that didn't stop Alec's almost terrified expression.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Alec." Scott assured the twins, practically smelling the fear on the boy in front of them.

"I- i have to go." Alec pushed himself away from his sister and slammed the locker shut before practically running down the corridor towards his class.

"What's that about?" Stiles asked Izzy, who still looked wairy of Scott but decided it be best if they knew.

"Alec's parabatai was killed by a werewolf a few years ago." Both Ali and Stiles flinch, their hands both moving to cover their own parabatai bonds that rest on their left biceps. "Alec lost his leg in the same attack."

"Christ." Scott swore. "I swear my pack isn't like your wolves. We're of the south american tribes, we don't fully transform unless we have red eyes or are born a wolf, and we don't have to transform if we don't want too."

"Thats... good to know." Izzy admitted as the bell rang. "I have to go find Alec. Meet you for lunch?"

"Of course." Ali assured her and Izzy dissapeared off to find her brother, leaving the three shocked McCall pack members in the hall.

In the months since that day Alec was still wairy of the wolves, but he'd grown close to Stiles after the Stilinski had almost died at the hands of the Nogitsune. John had been overly thankful when Alec turned up at his front door one night, soaking wet with an unharmed but traumatised Stiles after he, Ali and Izzy had freed Stiles from the Nogitsune's hold and Kira had trapped it's spirit in a mountain ash box. Stiles had clung close to Alec in the weeks that followed, the nightmares following the possession were horrific for Stiles. But now they were going into their senior year of high school, and all they wanted to do was get the hell out of Beacon Hills.

"I don't even know why i agreed to this." Alec uttered, laying on his back staring up at the stars on the grass while Stiles was looking at a star map of the sky. "I was told i didn't have to go back, that i had enough credits to get into Georgetown Uni and graduate with honors."

"You didn't want to leave us behind remember." Stiles said absently, and Alec sighed and sat up, curling an arm around Stiles lower back and looking over his shoulder at the map.

"What are we doing out here anyway stiles?" The weather was nice, and the Stilinski's had a rather nice back garden.

"One of the classes i'm taking." Stiles told him. "Astronomy. I need it to get my physics degree."

"Makes sense." Alec admitted. They stayed out another hour before John forced them back inside.

Senior year went about as well as one could expect when your all supernatural and the universe seems to have it out for them. They all graduated in the class of 98, and went their separate ways. Stiles went to MIT for his Astrophysic's degrees, Lydia went to CalTech for her Mathematics degree, Alec and Izzy went to Georgetown - Izzy for Medicine and Alec for a double Major in Math and Chemistry. When 9/11 happened, Alec and Izzy both put their studies on hold and enlisted into the US Air Force, and became officers with their high school advanced placements they'd done. Across the country Stiles had also done the same, though they hadn't been in contact with the others to know what they'd done. Stiles had gone back to school after his year was up, though he never left the US Marine Core and instead finished up his degree and got his doctorate before re-joining the ranks as First Lieutenant Stiles Stilinski.

In 2008, Major Alexander Lightwood of the USAF and Major Stiles Stilinski of the USMC were recruited into the stargate program upon reading their files with awe. They had amazing commendations and skills, had been promoted several times in their years in the core. Of course, when they were asked to join the icarus project, to find out where the ninth chevron goes once they'd passed training, they reunited their friendship.

Of course, everything goes to hell in a handbasket when the group get stuck on the Destiny, an ancient scavenger ship on the other side of the damn known universe.

authors note
i may do a second part, maybe