4. meant to be

summary
in which allison moved to beacon hills and meets her soulmate

romantic relationships
lydia martin x allison argent

scott mccall x isaac lahey

platonic relationships
stiles stilinski & lydia martin
lydia martin & jackson whittemore
scott mccall & stiles stilinski

cast
holland roden as lydia martin
crystal reed as allison argent
dylan o'brien as stiles stilinski
tyler posey as scott mccall
colton haynes as jackson whittmore

fandoms
teen wolf

Moving to a new town where nobody knows you for anything might seem quite relaxing to some.

Not for Allison Argent, however.

Stood in front of Beacon Hills High, students moved around past her, talking to people they've been friends for years and here Allison was, standing in front of a new high school, unsure if she was going to make new friends to replace the old ones she left behind in New York. Her parents had promised her they wouldn't move again until after graduation, that it would be safe to make new friends, but she couldn't help but feel like if she tried she might lose everything when her parents decide to move again. She walked up the stairs confidently and entered the school. The day before her father had collected her schedule and locker number and combo while she was still settling in.

She approached her locker quietly, and upon noticing the two boys standing in front of her locker she silently groaned.

"Excuse me?" Allison said quietly, causing the two boys to cease their conversations and turn to the girl. "Sorry, you're kinda in front of my locker..."

"Oh sorry." The boy with a buzz-cut apologised, stepping back, so he was stood next to the boy who looked of Latino descent with puppy dog eyes.

"It's alright." Allison smiled, opening her locker and shoving her unneeded books in before closing it once again.

"I'm Stiles." The buzz cut boy introduced. "This is Scott."

"Allison." She smiled. "I just moved here from New York."

"Cool." Stiles nodded. "Hey what have you got first?"

"Uh," Allison pulled her crumpled up timetable out of her hoodie pocket, un-scrunching it and looking over her timetable. Scott noticed the soul mark on her inner wrist, a picture of sound waves with a line of writing under it. "I have English, then chemistry, then AP biology."

"Well we can take you to first period, then we have a friend who can show you to second and third." Stiles told Allison and she smiled.

"That's so kind thank you." Allison proceeded to follow the two obvious best friends to her first class. "So what can you tell me about BHHS?" Allison asked curiously. Scott snorted, earning a nudge from Stiles as she laughed.