122. death of a loved one - ncis, sga

summary
when a case comes across the mcrt, none of them were expecting tony to know the victims

relationships
anne teldy x tony dinozzo
rodney mckay x jennifer keller
evan lorne x john sheppard

cast
christina cox as lt colonel anne teldy
michael weatherly as senior special agent tony dinozzo
david hewlett as doctor rodney mckay
jewel saite as doctor jennifer keller
mark harmon as special agent in charge leroy jethro gibbs
pauley peretty as technical analyst abby scuito
sean murray as special agent tim mcgee
kavan smith as lt colonel evan lorne
joe flanigan as colonel john sheppard
richard dean anderson as lt general jack o'neill

fandoms
ncis
stargate franchise

"Grab your gear." Gibbs said, joining his three agents in the bullpen and disrupting their conversation about McGee's dinner with his girlfriend. "We got a dead marine and a dead air force consultant."

When they arrived to the crime scene, Metro PD had already secured the scene. The Sergeant on scene directed them to the bodies, yet none of them noticed Tony halting in his tracks.

"Ann." Tony breathed out in horror. "Oh my god." The two victims were definetly staged, their throats slashed and one of them appear to be in full Marine dress uniform while the other in a beautiful red dress that stopped at the knee. Gibbs turned back to find his senior agent and start barking orders, yet stopped upon seeing the ghostly pale look on his face and pure pain and horror in his eyes.

"DiNozzo." Gibbs barked, looking between the two bodies and his agent. "You know these two?" Tony snapped his eyes away from Ann, making eye contact with Gibbs.

"Boss, that's my wife." Tony's voice cracked, and Gibbs looked horrified.

"Ah hell."

Tony was in no condition to process the crime scene, so Gibbs wrapped a shock blanket around him and made him sit at the back of the ME van, but his head was spinning, unable to believe it.

"Tony." He looked up at Gibbs, who looked sympathetic.

"Can i have her tags?" Tony asked, even in spite of the protocols. Gibbs merely produced an evidence bag and handed it to Tony. He stared at the tags, a little bloody along with her wedding ring that she kept around the chain. "Oh."

"You know i have to ask, Tony." He merely nodded. "When was the last time you saw Major Ann Teldy?"