50. the memory demon revealed something about alexander

summary
alec finds out his memories had been altered of someone he believed he loved

relationships
blake may x alexander lightwood(former)
alexander lightwood x magnus bane(briefly mentioned)
jace wayland x clary fray

cast
jake johnson as blake may
matthew daddario as alexander lightwood
alexandria rebekah lightwood(imagine her however you like)
dominic sherwood as jace wayland
harry shum jr as magnus bane
katherine mcnamara as clary fray
maryse lightwood
jocelyn fairchild

(other characters will probs be mentioned but im tired and cba listing them right now)

(everything up until 1x12 happened. episode thirteen didn't happen, instead clary, simon and magnus found the book of the white while the lightwoods were elsewhere) (also they know valentine lied about jace being clary's brother, but not bout the demon blood)
(changed her name to blake and making 'her' 'they' bc gender? jul2018)
(blake may is a seelie. is both genders - it will make sense sept2018)

* part one of the 'alexa lightwood' series *

"You must relinquish a memory of the one you love the most!" Magnus shouted, his hands still tightly grasped in the Lightwood siblings hands. Isabelle went first, showing an image of Alec smiling. Clary was next and an image of her mother appeared before disappearing. Alec was next, and he stared in horror when the image of a Warlock he didn't recognise with a pregnant stomach, smiling at Alec who seemed overwhelmingly happy as he held a hand against their stomach. It dissapeared and Alec freaked, shaking his head.

"No! The demon deceived me!"

"Do not break the bond!" Magnus shouted desperately.

"Alec its okay!" Izzy shouted but Alec still shook his head, ripping himself from Magnus and Jace's grasp. Everything flew into chaos, Jace was grabbed by the demon and Clary killed it.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of." Magnus said to Alec, his voice low when he saw the vacant look in the shadowhunters eyes.

"Magnus, I have no idea who that was." Alec whispered, shocking the warlock.

"You don't recognise them?" He asked, stunned. Clearly Izzy and Jace both looked as equally shocked, while Clary looked confused.

"Alec, how can't you remember Blake?" Isabelle asked in disbelief.

"Who's Blake?" Alec questioned in confusion, frowning. Everytime he tried to figure out who it was, his mind drew up a blank, like he slammed into a brick wall.

"Blake was your partner, Alec." Alec snapped his head up in shock.

"What?" He whispered in disbelief, allowing his brother and sister to direct him into sitting on the couch in Magnus' living room. "How is that possible? I've never been married." Alec said firmly, but Izzy just shook her head in sadness.

"Blake May was a warlock." Izzy filled in, and Magnus just held a sad look in his eye. "You met when you both were sixteen years old, and we'd never seen you so happy. We covered for you when you snuck out to see them, and when you both turned eighteen you got married with us as your witnesses when they got pregnant." Izzy motioned between herself and Jace. "Blake had two genders, a genetic thing passed down through their family line."

"Then why don't i know who they is?" Alec asked desperately.

"Blake May died." Magnus said quietly, snapping the Shadowhunter's attention to him. "They bled out during childbirth when you were 19."