''What?! I'm responsible for this? And may I know how?'' He asked me looking perplexed.

''Yes. It's all because of you. You curse alot. Like really really a lot. And I have been living with you. So, obviously you rubbed me off with this habit of yours. And just by the way why do you curse so much? You know sometimes, I think that your first word was the f word. Is that true?'' I asked him.

''Aanya!! Don't be ridiculous. It was not the first word I spoke, okay. And I rubbed off my habits to you? Okay then let's change this. I will give you something so that you won't repeat this.'' He said and came dangerously close to me making my breath hitch.

''What do mean?'' I asked him and slowly slid off the stool and started to take few steps back.

''It will be better to show instead of telling you, you know.'' He said and moved forward. I don't know what he is planning to do but one thing is for sure it's going to be naughty and he is surely going to enjoy this a lot. It's clearly written on his face. I decided to save myself so I let out a nervous laugh and sprinted off with Hussein hot on my trail.

I was laughing so hard that I just couldn't bring myself to run. We both were running across the living room. I was about to turn to the left when Hussein caught me and picked me up with my back to his front. He started to swirl around. I tightly held on to his hands. My hair was a mess but I couldn't care any less. We both laughed like there was no tomorrow. And honestly, it felt so good to laugh wholeheartedly, specially after all we went through.

Hussein dropped me on to the couch and hovered above me. Our laughter died down slowly as we tried to catch our breath. And then we stared at each other. Our gaze was shifting from our eyes to our lips continuously. And that's it. No words were exchanged. Nothing. Hussein, slowly descended his head and placed his lips on mine. I sighed into the kiss as if I was craving for it. And, truth to be told, I actually was. I'm not even ashamed to admit the fact that I'm addicted to my husband's kissed.

The kiss was slow yet passionate. We both were taking our own time to enjoy and feel the kiss. We didn't rush it at all. He licked my lower lip asking me let him in. And I let him without any fight. His tongue invaded my mouth. Our tongues danced together. The kiss was slow, deep and sensual.

We broke the kiss after a while for the much needed air. We both stayed like that with Hussein's face buried in the crook of my neck while I was playing with his hair. A comfortable silence engulfed us.

It was then I realised one thing. Hussein and I don't need words to communicate. We can understand each other's feeling just by looking into each other's eyes. And we don't need words to comfort each other. We just need cuddles and hugs. It gives us peace of mind. It helps us to forget our problems.

''It feels so good.'' Hussein mumbled. His breath hit my neck tickling me. I let out a giggled.

Hussein looked towards me and raised his eyebrow. I opened my mouth to tell him that his breath was tickling me but I snapped my mouth shut for I didn't want him to use this against and tickle the hell out of me.

''Nothing. Just sleep.'' I said and pushed his head back into the crook of my neck. But he laid down on my boob and held the other one with his hand with lips turing into a cute pout.

I couldn't help but giggle at his actions. He such a baby at sometimes. Talking about the baby, I remembered how he threatened me to impregnant me with his baby. And that's when I realised that we didn't even use the protection.

Oh no!!

I pinched his shoulder with all my might causing him to yelp in pain.

''What the hell Aanya?! Why would you do that?'' He yelled while rubbing the spot where I pinched him. I rolled my eyes at him. I was sure that it didn't even hurt him that much.