Chapter 36

This is the first POV of Clark, hope you will like it.

This chapter is dedicated to @diannefellizar thank you sa lahat ng pangungulit.:):)

Clark POV

Not edited...

"Excuse me sir, your ten o'clock meeting is about to start within half an hour. All the Boards are already settled in conference room." Lily informed me through intercom. I did not response and let her cut the call.  She's my new secretary since Beth resigned after the incident in London. She immediately passed her resignation letter thru e-mail after after we came back. And I never got the chance to talk to her to apologize.

I didn't want to let her to leave but I had no right to stop her because of what I fucking did to her.

It was already ten months after that incident.

I punched the wall of my room until my fist got hurt. I did not even bother to stop when it started to bleed, I even punched the wall harder.  I wanted to hit myself to death of because of what I did to Beth. I was such an asshole! A fucking asshole!

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

Tumigil lang ako nang mapagod na ako sa kasusuntok. Pinausdos ko ang aking sarili mula sa dingding na pinag-iinitan ko.

Ang gago ko. Ang gago-gago ko.
Hindi ko akalain na magagawa ko sa kanya ang nagawa ko. Hindi ko akalain na muntik ko nang magahasa si Beth dahil sa selos ko! dahil pinairal ko ang matinding pagseselos ko!

Hindi ko kasi  kayang makita siya na may lalaking nag-aaligid-aligid sa kanya. Kumikirot ang puso ko sa tuwing may ningingitian syang iba, pero kapag ako ang kaharap nito ay hindi man lang makangiti.

Hindi ko kasi kaya na makitang may yumayakap sa kanya, may humahawak sa kamay nya though there was no malice it for her.

I hate how the way those bastards ogled at her. I hate how they touched even just her hand with desire without knowing it.