Chapter 24

Not edited..

Clark!...

Parang biglang huminto ang mundo ko, hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko ng mga oras na yun.

It's him!...

It's Clark !....

Parang ang lahat ng senses ko ay hindi gumana dahil nakatitig lamang ako sa kanya. At lahat ng nangyari sa nakaraan ay biglang umagos sa aking isipan.

Ilang sandali akong nakatutulalang nakatitig sa kanya hanggang dumako ang paningin niya sa aking gawi. Doon lamang ako natauhan.

He looked handsome as before, time made his face looked tough and serious. Time enhanced his physiques. He was taller than before, his shoulders were more broader than before, and his face was gorgeous than before. His face emphasized authority and power, from his stone cold eyes, chiseled jaw and down to strong pointed nose. From his soft face before, now it looked stoic. Before I could read his mind through his face but now it was like I was looking at the blank piece of paper. I see nothing. It just blank expression I couldn't fathom. His eyes looked emotionless. I felt that he was not my Clark anymore.

"I don't tolerate tardiness especially lates in this company. This is my first day as the CEO and in this very first day I can see unproductive employees that contributed to make its status at its lowest place. And in this very first day I am very disapointed to see that everyone is like ignoring the importance of punctuality."
He looked away from me after a matter of seconds and scrutinized everyone in this hall.
I felt his word were thrown for me.

Even his voice was cold, not like before there was a hint of sweetness and concern every time he spoke.

"From this day, I don't want to see any lates, I want everyone in their tables before I arrive, I don't care any of your reasons, I don't care if don't have a car, If you stuck in traffic, I don't care at all, just be on time."

And by the way he spoke, I could feel he changed. He was a sweet and caring person before, but now I could feel he was like an empty bottle. He emphasized every words that came out from his mouth.

"If you have a two consecutive lates, you better look for another job. Am I clear to all?".

Lahat ay tumango sa sinabi niya. After that he turned his back to us and proceeded to sir Reyes' office.

Nang makapasok na siya sa opisina ay kanya kanyang bulungan ang mga empleyado dito.