Chapter 19

Beth POV..

Not edited..

Hi guys I'm back, im so sooory dahil ngayon lang nakaupdate.
Pasensya na mga readers kung mayroon nga akong readers hehehe..I was sick so I was not able to do an update, hindi kasi kaya ng katawan ko baka hindi pa maganda ang magiging resulta kapag pinilit ko:):):) I hope guys magustuhan nyo ang chapter na to kaya eto na enjoy reading and please don't  forget to push the star button below after reading this and I hope you would let me know your thoughts about my story by typing some words in a comment box. :):):) enjoy reading.:)

The anniversary had come. Just like what Clark said, I would come with him to give my support as a girlfriend -to his first step of his success. I would be with him tonight to show him that no matter what happens I would stick to him. I was wearing a knee level black silk dress, Clark bought for me to wear. It was paired with a two inches simple black shoes. And since I did not usually put any make up on my face, I would do it but just for this night, I made myself put a small amount of blush on on my cheeks and lipstick on my lips. And I just let my natural wavy hair flaunt.

It was already quarter to seven when I heard a beeping sound of a car and I was pretty sure it was Clark's car. I suddenly got up from my seat to go outside of my room to meet him. And it was in time when he entered inside.
He looked so dazzingly handsome as ever. The black tuxedo he was wearing gave him an intimidating look as if he was a ruthless businessman, implying a business was his world.
His clean haircut made him more looked strick. If I would not knew him, I would say he was a tyrant businessman, ruthless to his opponent in his field.

As I drew near to him, I couldn't utter a word but just looked at him with full admiration, he was handsome as ever. When he was just wearing nothing but shirts and jeans, he was undeniably handsome but now that he was wearing a three piece suit, he was unbelievably gorgeous.  A charismtic and beautiful man.

When I stood in his front, I heard him whispered. "You are so beautiful sweetheart, when I saw that dress I already knew it will fit to you. "
I plastered my smile to his compliment. I may say he was a flatterer of the year. "Thank you sweetheart. But let me give my verdict to you." I leaned out to him and put my index finger in my chin and scrutinized his look from head to toe and vice versa." Well you just look stunningly handsome tonight, sweetheart. I bet you will be a head turner at your parents' party espeacially for the girls." After I said those words, he pulled me closer to him and murmured something in my ear. "Then it only means that we are perfect for each other. You're beautiful and I'm handsome, but do not worry sweetheart, I'll never take my eyes away from you, not tonight, not tommorrow. I am only yours." He careessed my face then traced down to my jawline. He moved his head closer to mine to kiss my lips but before it would landed someone cough pellucidly, we stopped at the moment and I heard him grumbling something that I couldn't understand a bit. When we looked up, we saw my papa standing a meter or so away from us, holding his hip with his hands side by side. "Baka malate kayo." That was he only said.
I smiled to him. "Magandang gabi po pa." Clark approached him para magmano." Sige po aalis na po kami."
Tumango si papa sa kanya. "Huwag kayong pagagabi, iuwi mo si Beth dito bago mag alas dose nagkakaintindihan ba tayo?" Sabi ni papa sa kanya.