I M Chapter 2

"Huh? Something is wrong... Why haven't I disappeared yet?"

I muttered to myself is this what people experience when they die? Kind of sad if I say so myself.

After this, I will most likely go to hell for all the things that I've done, still... I don't want any of that happening to me...

If only my parents were normal and loving... Then I might have had a different view in life... Well as they say in the end you can only repent, right? and then I was blinded by a flash, I lifted my hands to cover my eyes, I saw a nurse with her cap on. Staring at me while writing something on paper, so I'm alive huh?

I tried to talk, but couldn't speak, she might have noticed that I was trying to speak to her so she stopped writing and leaned over to me.

Hmn? Why is she stroking my head? Did I get shot on the head? For some reason her hand felt big... this nurse... has huge hands... and then she left.

Hey! Don't leave me here, I was trying to talk to you!

A few minutes later, she returned with two people one was a woman and the other a man.

The woman has golden hair, is she a foreigner? Then the guy must be her companion. Did they mug these foreigners too? Damn those low lives...

If these people came to visit then are they the ones that had saved me?

The woman started to shed tears and went to hug me... She might've been just happy that I was alive.

Yes-yes, thank you for saving my life... Is what I wanted to say.

Still, it seemed like I couldn't speak did the gunman shot my voice-box or something? I hope not...

Then, the woman picked me up... I was like what the hell?! Slowly she moved towards the man while carrying me. There was a mirror on the side of the room so I took a quick glance "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!!" I shouted with all my might, the hell?! I... I looked like a baby?!

I-AM-A-BABY?!! (uwahh-uwahh!) I was looking at myself crying, the woman holding me began to panic and started shaking me back and forth.

Ugh... stop... stop... I'm getting dizzy... stop shaking me already... When I shut up she stopped doing it, ugh... So this is what babies felt when being shaken, they pass out from the dizziness, what an unpleasant experience...

After staying in the hospital for a week, the couple took me home. They might be the parents of this child, but if I'm inside this body then... does that mean that I was reincarnated? Weeks and months pass by I slowly began to understand their conversations.

The woman who has golden hair is my mother, her name is Michelle and the guy who is my father is Steven. It took me around three years to be able to talk, I still stutter most of the time, but that isn't what bothered me... It was around last year when I came to notice it.

"Happy Second Birthday Angelica!" [Michelle/Steven]

Angelica? Wait... aren't I a boy? They always called me baby so I didn't know my name. Since being a newborn my head feels so fricking heavy that I cannot even look down while I lay in my crib.

I then stared down... what I saw was frightening... I screamed like a little girl, it was then that I realized that "I WAS" a little girl...

I asked myself "God... if you are ever there, I know that I've sinned but why would you punish me like this... I might have preferred to go to hell than being a girl... No... scratch that..." I have been reincarnated and have loving parents what more could I ask for?

Staying in the house for a long time. I then found out that my father was a farmer and my mother was a housewife, obviously...

Growing up inside this house, there isn't any electricity... do we live in a rural area?

At 8 years old I can freely move outside the house, there was a boy who was my friend, his name is Blake. I was with him every day since I had nobody to talk to, he seemed to enjoy my company. Slowly I began to notice that my chest started to develop...

In my 12th year, I thought I was going to die... I woke up at around midnight and felt a burning sensation in my stomach. I had already eaten so it can't be hunger... When I lit up the candle, I saw blood all over me.

"Mother! Mother!" [Angelica]

"Angelica?!" [Michelle]

"What happened is there an intruder?!" [Steven]

Steven quickly entered my room with his pitchfork, it seemed kind of lame really...

"Mother... Father... I'm bleeding! It hurts!" [Angelica]

Both of them looked at me dumbfounded. Hey! Your daughter is bleeding out! May I have your attention, please!

Michelle looked at Steven and waved him off. Steven has this "Oh! that..." look on his face and he hurriedly left...

That night Michelle told me that I had my... first period... women were forced feel this kind of pain monthly?! If this hurts this much, then I don't want to know what childbirth would be like, Brrr... I get shivers all over while thinking of it. Because of that women have earned more of my respect...