48. Coachella Pt 1

Start from the beginning

Once it was my turn to order I purchased one instead of two the burrito itself was pretty big so Yaya and I could just split it.
"Here baby" I handed her a half "thanks, boo" she took it digging in.

"Ain't that your friend?" I asked once I saw a female that looked familiar "oh yeah that's Lani" she Grinned calling out for her "girl hey you look so good!" They greeted each other "yes for the jewelry I love it" the girl complimented. "Look at you switching up the hair" Naya acknowledged. The two engaged in a conversation for a while before we decided to move on to the next show "text me we can link up tomorrow" they promised each other as they parted ways.

"Ain't that Kyrie ex" Ben asked but we know he already knew the answer "she look finer in person I know they be saying she look like she drink gasoline" he half praised while at the same down downgraded

"Shut up you don't have to speak on everything sometimes you just need to shut up" Naya shut whatever he had to say down before it had even begun and I can't lie it was funny everyone started dying no one has ever shut Ben down like that before.

Within minutes the two were back at it going back and forth like they usually did even when we got to Travis they didn't stop and let me tell you it was about the pettiest things like hair or who was taller.

"Wrist wrist mix up the hooch! Mix up the hooch" she screamed the words to the songs while I bopped my head.
"For this life I can not change hidden hills, keep off in the main M&Ms" this was when I got hype seeing as though it was a popular song and I knew it.

"Oh me, Oh My! We've been moving we've been moving for some time!"

By the end of the night everyone was still hype there were a few parties but Naya and I decided to lay low for today and just go for tomorrow and the last day. While everyone in the house went out Naya and I took use of that time. The minute they left the house was the minute we locked all the doors practically throwing ourselves at one another.

"Keep moving like that you gon end up with another baby in you" I said through gritted teeth as she rode on top "that doesn't sound like a bad idea" her voice came out breathy with her eyes closed. "Keep playing" the fact that she didn't shut down the idea of a baby was an even more turn on "hmmm" she was no longer listening to me as I began to thrust into her meeting her motions.

When we were done we laid restless on top of one another it was going on three in the morning and no one was back yet. "I love you" the words felt natural to say "I love you too" she mumbled arms around my chest while mine wrapped around her waist.

******
Naya

For day two O and I decided to split up he would get to spend time with his boys while I would hang with the girls, at the end we would meet up to see Migos perform and then go to the after party that was being held.

"Kae pass me that lip gloss" I asked since I had put my things in her little pouch she was carrying. "Here ooh where'd you get it" she examined it before giving it to me "glossier the name of the brand that's on the lip gloss" I gave a smart remark only to be shoved.

"Ayo Joey get me one!" Tina yelled out when she saw Joey in the line for drinks "who you guys seeing tomorrow" a new convo came up.

"I gotta support Lani so seeing her perform is a must and then Kendrick of course and uzi" I say remember want was on my list.