'Now let's end it with K...'

Start from the beginning

He smiles at her and then moves his hand to slide a strand of hair out of her face.

"Thank you for your compliments earlier but I would appreciate more if u would be a sweetheart and tell me that when I am awake completely instead of waking me up rudely.",manik said her and nandini blushed a little.

"I had lots of plan for today. Go and get ready. Please.", nandini said him changing the topic.

"Umm... what will I get?", he asks her.

"My time and a day out with only me having all my attention.", nandini tells him smiling.

"Seems nice to me.",manik said her and moves up a little and kissed her forehead.

"About earlier then ,U don't look like a mess infact u look hot. I agree I have a sexy jaw-line but I love yours more and ur eyes are more beautiful because they speak for you. And about my cheeks then yours are softer, sometimes I feel like eating it up. U should be jealous of me but not for the reason u said, U should be jealous because u can't see yourself through my eyes.",manik tells her and places few kisses on her jaw line ,her eyes and then gives an open mouth kiss on her cheeks like a baby does.

Nandini wraps his arm around his neck blushing.

"Go and get ready, I will make breakfast for us.", nandini said him looking up at him after a while.

"No, I will make breakfast today.",manik said her.

"But?", nandini tried to argue.

"U are planning the day. Let me make breakfast.",manik said her and she nodded.

"Manik ,u sure know to cook right?",she asked him.

"U will be surprised.",manik said with a wink and kissed her cheek and gets away from her.

He stands up and nandini too gets up. Nandini moves to her room and manik gets ready quickly and prepares breakfast for them.

Nandini comes down after a while and meet cabir and mukti too in the stairs. They all moved down together.

Cabir goes inside the kitchen to get water and was surprised to see manik making pancakes wearing an apron.

"Manik?",cabir calls out loud scaring him.

Mukti and nandini rushed inside to see what's wrong.

"Bhai u are cooking?",mukti asked surprised as well.

Nandini looked at them confused.

Manik continues with his work ignoring them.

"Do u want chocolate syrup?",manik asks nandini and she nods.

"Ohh now I get it why Mr.Malhotra has a sudden interest to cook.",cabir said looking at nandini.

Manik glares at him and put the syrup for her.

"I want to eat pancakes too.",cabir said him.

"Help yourself",manik said him and pour the coffee in a mug.

"Only this was left to see. My best friend is ignoring me for his girlfriend. Mukti tell me, did I ever ignored manik for navya?. No ,right.. and look here he can't even make some pancakes for me. I will die out of hunger. Nobody loves me.",cabir cried out dramatically putting his head on mukti's shoulder and she pats his head.

Manik chuckles.

"There are extra pancakes for you guys along with juice and fruits.", Manik said him and cabir looks at him smiling.

"U are my true friend manik. I love you so much.",cabir said giving manik a hug and everyone chuckles.

"Such a drama queen u are.",manik said hugging him back.