Snake Eyes {32} END

Start from the beginning

                “Mark, Maxx, this is my boyfriend Nolan,” he introduced.

                “Hi!” Nolan said politely, shaking our hands and giving us a friendly smile.

                “Enough introductions!” Shaw cried, swatting his hands at us. “IT’S FUC-”

                “Language, Shaw.”

                “Sorry daddy. IT’S FREAKING PARTY TIME!”

                He grabbed me and dragged me to the center of his living room as his dad turned on Shaw’s iPod. Breathe Carolina’s “Hit and Run” exploded out and Shaw began to…hell, I don’t even know. Was I supposed to call what he was doing “dancing”?

                “Shaw, are you dancing or having a seizure?” Nolan asked, raising an eyebrow and laughing.

                “He’s not mine. I swear to god he’s not my son. The hospital made a mistake,” Derek said miserably.

                “Hey, hey, hey. Get your own boyfriend,” Maxx whined, pulling me back to his side. I laughed and wrapped my arms around Maxx, kissing him deeply and smiling.

                “Easy you two! I don’t need more people giving blowjobs in my house,” Shaw said, raising an eyebrow at Nick and Nolan.

                “Shaw! We would never,” Nick said, flashing Shaw innocent eyes.

                “Yea, and Mark’s a virgin,” Shaw scoffed.

                Maxx smirked and kissed me, wrapping an arm around me lovingly. I stuck my tongue out at Shaw and tightened my hold on Maxx.

                “Look at Maxx, thinking he’s a badass,” Chandler said, rolling his eyes.

                “It’s because he has two x’s in his name,” I said.

                Maxx pouted. “Maybe that does make me a badass,” he whined. “I mean, Max with just one x is what you name a cute dog. Maxx with two x’s? Talk about badass.”

                “My badass,” I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

                “Aw! You guys are cute. Nick, why aren’t you cute?” Nolan whined, smacking him in the arm.

                “Ow!” Nick whined and shoved him playfully.

                “Dammit! Chandler, why are we the only single ones?” Shaw asked, pouting. Chandler laughed and shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets.

                “Aw Shaw, you’ll get a nice relationship someday,” I said, laughing.

                “No he won’t. I don’t want to be a grandma, so this brat is staying single,” Lily said sternly, entering the room and sitting next to her husband. “Shaw, you’re not allowed to date until you’re 30, you perverted freak.”

                “Aw mommy, you make me feel so loved,” Shaw said with a bright smile.

                We danced around and played Twister for a while before going to Shaw’s dining room and having cake and ice cream, laughing.

                “Okay, okay. Spin the bottle times,” Shaw said with a wink as we sat back in his living room.

                “Ew. If I have to kiss you, Shaw, I’m shooting myself,” Nolan said. Nick and I snickered as Shaw pouted.

                “Hm…Maxx first!” Shaw cheered and threw the bottle to Maxx. Maxx sighed helplessly and spun the bottle. He made a face as it landed on Chandler. He glanced at me and I offered him a small smile. This was all for fun.

                Maxx sighed and leaned over. He and Chandler raised their eyebrows at each other before pecking lips and pulling away quickly.

                Maxx gave me the bottle and I spun it. I blushed a little when it landed on Nick. Shaw laughed at us as we leaned over and pressed our lips together quickly.

                Nolan took the bottle and spun it, kissing Chandler. Nick spun and laughed as he ended up kissing Nolan lovingly. Shaw took the bottle and spun it on…dear god.

                “Pucker up Marky!” he said with a wink.

                I sighed and crawled over to Shaw. He winked at me as I reached him. “I’ve been waiting to do this since before Maxx came into the picture,” he said smugly.

                He shoved me onto the ground and crawled on top of me playfully, just like he always did, leaving his lips hovering just above mine. “And this time, you can’t stop me,” he whispered.

                He brought his lips down, connecting ours. I kissed him back before he rolled off me and helped me up, smirking. “I KISSED MARK LUCE! AT LAST!” he cheered. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!”

                “You’re a jerk,” I said, laughing as Maxx pulled me into his arms protectively.

                The others laughed at us and I smiled. I looked around at them and my smile grew. I had never been so happy in my entire life.

                “I love you baby. Don’t leave me for Shaw,” Maxx whispered and kissed my cheek.

                “You don’t have to worry about that happening Maxx. I love you,” I said, laughing and kissing him deeply. I cuddled up against him, beyond glad that I had given him a second chance. He had really proven himself, and I was so in love with him.

                “I love you so much Mark,” he whispered, kissing me lovingly. I rested my head on his shoulder, positive that Maxx and I would be together until we were in our graves. Positive that Shaw and I would be best friends until we were in our graves.

                And positive that I was the happiest boy on the face of the earth, with the best friends and boyfriend a person could ask for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Awww I'm going to miss this story! Dx

But thank you guys so much for all your support with it! Did you like it? Do you forgive Maxx? And who's your favorite character and why? :D

I love you guys! Don't forget to check out Nick's story! Who knows, Shaw might slip into that story at some point ;D  Hope you enjoyed the story!!

*Edit*- I wrote a spin-off of Chandler and Shaw :) Read it here:

http://www.wattpad.com/5604053-the-heart-chooses-boyxboy-short-story

- Jen (SkeneKidz) :)