Snake Eyes {11}

Arms wrapped around me and I jumped and smacked my head on the top of my locker. “Ow,” I groaned. “Love hurts.”

                Maxx chuckled and kissed my check. “Sorry. You were zoning out again, weren’t you?” He winked at me and chuckled when I blushed.

                “Yea, I guess I did,” I said shyly.

                Honestly, I had been thinking of all the things Shaw was going to say to me when he found out I was dating Maxx. He would go off on a tangent about all the sexual things I could do with the boy. Oh lord. He was like my mother or something.

                Maxx watched me as I exchanged my books and shut my locker. I stuck my tongue out at it and rubbed my head before taking Maxx’s hand in my own.

                “So, do you want to go over Chandler’s house afterschool? He wants to hang out with us,” he said.

                “What about his sister?” I asked nervously.

                Maxx laughed again. “Don’t worry; Ariel was obsessed with me for the longest time. I think I could distract her from you.”

                “But what if I get jealous?” I whined and pouted.

                “Aw Mark. You’re adorable,” Maxx said with a grin as we walked over to Shaw.

                Shaw eyed our hands and then his eyes shot to my face. “You two are dating? You didn’t tell me? THAT’S IT MARK YOU ARE GROUNDED!”

                I rolled my eyes. “Yes, we’re dating. Sorry I didn’t tell you mother,” I said sarcastically.

                “I bet you didn’t even tell your mother!” he grumbled, crossing his arms childishly and pouting. I shrugged at him.

                “I haven’t seen her to tell her,” I said honestly.

                “Still. You’re dating Maxx Falcone! Your dream guy! Yea Marky! Go you!” Shaw cheered and pat me on the back as if Maxx wasn’t standing there watching us with an amused look on his sexy face. “Just remember to wrap it before you tap it!”

                “Shaw shut up!” I said and laughed, shoving him away from me. “You know I’m not like that!”

                “And I would never pressure you to be like that,” Maxx said eagerly, wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing my forehead. “I promise.”

                “Come on Maxx! Just strip him and fuck him right here, right now. The kid needs to lose his virginity already!” Shaw said.

                “Shaw!” I groaned. “Shut up!”

                He grinned as the bell exploded. I kissed Maxx before dragging Shaw away before he could say anything else.

                We sat down next to each other and I glared at Shaw. He spread his hands and gave me an innocent smile, shrugging.

                “You’re a terrible person. Why are we best friends?” I asked, face palming myself.

                “Because you love me Marky! Duh,” he said and stuck his tongue out at me, rolling his eyes. I sighed helplessly and turned to pay attention, wishing it was the end of the day already. I just wanted to hang out with Maxx and kiss him. I loved kissing him.