Snake Eyes {13}

“Mark, you haven’t told me anything about this date!” Shaw whined as I opened my locker. I smirked. “I told you where we went,” I said simply.

                “But you didn’t tell me how it felt to lose your virginity to Maxx Falcone!” he said.

                “Because I didn’t!” I cried, rolling my eyes.

                Shaw pouted. “Fine! Don’t tell me! Have fun at Chandler’s. I have to go to my locker. Text you later Marky,” he said with a wink before walking away.

                I shook my head and turned back to my locker, searching around for my History notebook. Now where the hell had I put that…?

                I felt someone grip my shirt and yank me to my feet. Fear pounded through me. Oh gosh. That definitely wasn’t Maxx. He was never rough with me like that.

                Sure enough, Joey spun me around and smirked at me. “Hey Glen, want to see if we can fit Luce in his locker?” he asked and Glen snickered and nodded.

                “No, that’s alright. I don’t fit in my locker,” I said nervously, trying to pry his hands off of me. But he just continued to smirk.

                He slammed me against my locker and I winced in pain. He did again and laughed. “I better shove him in. Mark likes it hard from behind, right?” he said and body slammed me into my locker.

                I let out a whimper of pain as agony flared through the side of my back. Joey and Glen continued laughing at me as Joey did it again. Now I cried out in pain, my back burning and throbbing.

                Joey yelped and let go of me. Maxx glared at him, absolute fury in his eyes. He grabbed Joey roughly.

                “You never, and I mean NEVER, touch Mark again!” he roared. Chandler was holding Glen, glaring at him.

                “You stupid faggots!” Joey growled as he struggled away from Maxx. He and Glen glared before hurrying away.

                Maxx came over to me and gently put his arm around my waist to make sure I didn’t fall. “Mark, are you okay?” he asked in concern.

                I forced myself to nod. Maxx gave me a suspicious look. “Turn around,” he commanded. I turned around and he gently pulled my shirt up to my neck. He and Chandler gasped.

                “Jeez, that’s gotta hurt like a bitch,” Chandler said, shaking his head as Maxx pulled my shirt back down and kissed me gently.

                “Don’t lie to me. If you’re not okay, don’t say you are,” he said flatly. “When we get to Chandler’s house, I’ll show you how nasty that bruise on your back is already, and it’s just starting out. He really slammed you against that locker Mark. If I had known how bad he had hurt you, I would’ve kicked his sorry ass.”

                I shook my head. “No Maxx! You’ll get in trouble. I’ll be fine. Please just let it go. Let’s just go to Chandler’s,” I begged.

                He sighed but nodded. He took my hand in his and we all walked out and down to the parking lot. We got in his car and he drove us to Chandler’s house.

                We went inside Chandler’s house and his sister grinned and came over. “Hello boys!” she said with that childlike seductiveness.