' U blindfolded me for coffee?'

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Manik promise me that u will submit these designs only to the client.", nandini asks him forwarding her hand.

Manik looks in her eyes once and then her forwarded hands.

"I will",he said putting his hands above hers.

"U did what u have to and now I will do what I want to.",manik said her and roughly wore his blazer.

"Manik what are you about to do?", nandini asked him scared.

"U will see.", manik said her with a smirk.

"Tell everyone it's a half day and driver will take you home.",manik said her and left.

Nandini too gets back to her work to wrap it up.

Manik reach the meeting place and see Mr. Kapoor waiting for him.

"I am sorry for being late but last minute work came up and I couldn't ignore it.",manik said him.

"It's okay Mr.Malhotra, u are fashionably late and I know that u are always on time so maybe that work was really important.",Mr.kapoor said with a laugh and manik nodded.

Manik gave those designs to him and Mr.kapoor smiled in satisfaction.

"Mr.kapoor if u don't mind me asking, u are going to use these interiors for your new house or something else?",manik asked him.

"Well recently I brought a house, it has a good sea facing view and is a bit isolated area but it's quite comfortable and beautiful. I didn't like the interiors, so I thought of changing it and then using it as a guest house or selling it.",Mr Kapoor said him.

"Mr.kapoor I have heard about ur company a lot .",manik said him and he nodded with a smile.

"So it's a deal then, I will send you the cheque and the contract papers.",Mr Kapoor said him.

Manik nodded.

"Mr. Kapoor I have another deal for you.",manik said him.

"Yes?",he asked him.

"I want to buy that house u we're talking about now.",manik said him.

"But I was planning to change the interiors of that house only.",Mr Kapoor said him.

"U didn't get it, I want to buy that house after you have changed it interiors.",manik said him.

"U want to buy that house with this interiors then why are u selling me this interiors. It is a deal of loss for you.",Mr Kapoor asked him.

"Money is not a matter here, so tell me are you ready?",manik asked him.

"I am not gonna miss such a profitable deal.",Mr. Kapoor said him.

"Ohk then I want you to complete that house interiors as fast as you can. I want it ready in a month.",manik said him.

"Seems pretty important to me. I will do it.",he said him and manik nodded.

"So about ur cheque?",Mr Kapoor asked.

"U can give it to me tomorrow and then I will give you the cheque for the house and the interior construction once it's done.",manik said him and smiled inwardly for keeping his promise.

Both talked over some points and then shakes hand and left.

Nandini was checking her phone and walking here and there tensed.

"I can't take it more.",she said to herself and takes her car keys and drive to Malhotra mansion.

She sees Raj sitting there and goes near him.