' U blindfolded me for coffee?'

Start from the beginning

"U are supporting her, even after knowing she was the one responsible for the orphanage incident.", nandini asked him in disbelief.

"Nandini, she was not responsible. I saw the videos in the pendrive. I agree she brought the children there when u and yuvi we're rehearsing and made them feel that u hate them but she was not the one to add the chemical in the cupcakes. The caretaker confessed that she did all of this alone as she wanted more money and she knew, if the children gets ill than I would have asked her to take care of children nicely and overtime and increased her pay.",manik said her.

"Manik u aren't understanding.", nandini tried to protest.

"Nandini I know she doesn't like you and always insults and comment you. I know that she is jealous of you but I can't just punish her because of that. It's on her personal life and she has done nothing wrong till date in the office that I have a reason to punish or suspend her. Now too u accepted that she gave you the news then tell me what should I do, punish her for not making u understand properly. Won't it be silly of me?",manik asked her.

"Ohk fine, don't do anything. I can alone deal with her. But don't stop me or say me anything then.", nandini said him.

"Well if it is outside office and is not affecting the work then I won't say anything because I know that u won't do anything worse or fall in any problem that needed my help to solve.",manik said her.

She nodded.

Nandini looks at the time and realize only 20 mins are left for the meeting.

"What are you doing here?,u have a meeting in 20 minutes. Get ready to leave.", nandini said him.

"We are done about it, nandini. I am not going.",he said her.

"Ok don't go but hear me out too, if u don't submit these designs to that client today then hereafter on every meeting and deals,I will submit you these designs only. For how long u will call off the meetings.", nandini said him with a smirk.

"Nandini why are u so hell bent on sacrificing your dreams. Here I am trying to save it and u are stubborn on letting it go.",manik asked irritated.

"Because manik the moment I decided to give the file to u for the designs, I had let it go. I just see it now as the designs that I had to submit you. Manik we need to make hard choices in life and I had already made one and u can't do anything to change my decision. It was just a house manik. I can always buy a house and change it interiors. It was a silly dream that I saw in childhood.", nandini said him and turns away from him to hide her teary eyes.

Manik makes her turn around and she looks down.

He lifts his hand upward and touches the corner of her eye from his finger and shows her the tear.

"It was not a silly dream.",manik said her and goes and picks his intercom to cancel the meeting.

Nandini cuts the call and puts the phn down.

"Manik u are going.", nandini said him.

"No",he said and takes out his mobile to call.

"Manik if u respect me even if a little then u will listen to me and go and submit these designs to the client.", nandini said him and manik puts his mobile down.

"So u are emotionally blackmailing me now. Gud, very gud.",manik said getting angry.

"Manik plz.", nandini said him.

"Yes yes I am going, after all I am crazy na to respect u and listen to u always. Of course I will go.",manik said glaring at her and picking his blazer.