Chapter 34-Secret's Out*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Grammatical errors

Rephrasing

**********************************************************************************

Stefan's POV

*3 Days Later*

"I really do think I'm ready!!" Caroline said grabbing my hand and looking at me with big puppy dog eyes. I sighed, that was my weakness, and she knew it.

 "Caroline I don't-"

 "C'mon Stefan! If Elena and them are coming over tonight and I do good, please can I go to school Monday?! Please!!??" She begged and batted her eyelashes.

"IF...you do good tonight! Only if you do good tonight!" I said and she squealed kissing me on the cheek and running upstairs. She had been doing much better, yesterday she caught a bear! I was beyond proud; she was adjusting a lot faster than I did.

She wanted desperately to see Elena and Bonnie so I invited them and Elena's family over for dinner. I just found out this morning that Jenna was bringing Rick. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about that yet and even though I had talked to Elena and apologized I still felt as though she was mad at me.

I tried to push all that out of my mind because tonight I actually got to see her, to hold her, and to kiss her, and I needed that so bad right now. Her bad dream had not continued to the next night but I still needed to figure that out when I had the time.

Caroline missed being out in public despite how she acted at first. She wanted to be around her people, especially after moving in here with me. We both knew that it was better if she lived here, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt for her having to tell her mother. Especially not being able to tell her why. However she was a lot stronger than she thought.

I quickly finished making dinner and I heard Elena's sweet voice about a mile away. "She's just staying with him because of some problems she's having that Stefan has been through." She said and I could feel my mind get cloudy just from her voice.

"That's so sweet of him. He's such a good young man Elena!" Miranda said. 

"Yes, so much better than Matt!" Grayson added and I chuckled. 

"Anyone's better than Matt!" Jenna said with a slight edge in her voice.

Finally the car pulled up and I called for Caroline. I heard a small knock and before I got to the door it shot open and Elena ran in. She jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist and planting her lips on mine. I groaned snaking my hand into her hair and the other under her thigh. 

I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth so I could finally taste her. Her hands pulled at my hair and it made me want her so bad, then I remembered our audience. I pulled away and she whimpered looking into my eyes. 

I carefully set her down and looked at her knowingly. She giggled and nodded, "I missed you!" She said quietly and I kissed her forehead.

 "I missed you so much more!" She released her hold on me so I could greet everyone. 

Bonnie hugged me along with Jeremy, Jenna and Miranda, while Grayson and Alaric shook my hand. I cleared my throat and turned as I heard Caroline open the door to her bedroom. She smiled shyly and I could here here breathing shorten. I nodded reassuringly as she stepped off the stairs.

Elena looked up at me, begging with her eyes if she could go and see her best friend. I nodded giving her a half smile and her and Bonnie basically ran to Caroline. Bonnie hesitated while Elena did not. She could've tackled her to the ground if Caroline hadn't been so strong.