Chapter 16-Meeting Damon*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Details added

Rephrasing

Grammatical Errors

***************************************************************************************

Elena's POV

When I woke up and realized it was Saturday, I drove Bonnie's car back to her. I pulled up and and knocked on her door. Bonnie threw open the door and pulled me into a hug. "Oh Elena I'm so glad you're okay! Thank you for taking care of me last night."  She cried. "Yeah of course...Bonnie....okay..." I gasped as she squeezed me tighter. 

"Bonnie!"

She let go and said quickly, "Hey Caroline and I were gonna go have lunch you should come!"  "Um....sure..." I said walking outside with her. We hoped in her car and drove to a cafe. I saw Caroline sitting at a table and sipping a coke. "There you are! Jeez!! I've been waiting forever to tell you guys something!!" 

"Last night...I decided to go to the Grill just to relax and calm down. So when I sat down I just was thinking, when this really really hot guy, black hair and green eyes, kept staring at me...so when I finally got the courage to go up and talk to him he was gone! How weird is that!?"

I rolled my eyes and Bonnie said, "Interesting. Elena what's going on with you and Stefan?"

I blushed a little but then said, "You know I have this feeling...like I mean he's told me some stuff about him...but after him just leaving I...I don't know I feel like something...like something is wrong!" 

"Well then go talk to him!" She cried.

 I groaned, "No I can't..." I said. 

"Well that's Elena for you! You are always so scared to just go and do something!" Caroline said nastily. 

"You know what?" I said standing up. "I'm gonna go talk to him!" I said. Caroline looked at me in disbelief and Bonnie smiled.

"Need a ride?" She asked and I shook my head. "Nope! BYE!" I called and ran off.

It took me five minutes to get there and when I did I stopped. Maybe I couldn't do this. No you have to do this! I walked to the door...but it was already open. "Stefan?" I called. I walked down the hall and into the living room.

"Stefan?" I called again walking into the living room. I heard the door creak shut and I jumped a little. I heard a caw then a crow flew in through the open window. I jumped, turned around and cried out.

I was face to face with a man that looked like he was in his early twenties, he had greasy black hair and green eyes. He was cute...but not as cute as Stefan. He had a nice build but nothing compared to Stefan's. 

"God I'm so sorry!" I said. I looked in his eyes and they looked like they were filled with hate. I stepped back a little. "You must be Elena?" He said hatefully and gave me a sly smile.

"Yes I am...and you are...?" I asked taking another step back because of the look in his eyes. "Damon Salvatore..." He said coldly. "Oh...Stefan's brother? Nice to meet you." 

"Hmmm....Stefan bragging...please come!" He said his voice somewhat filled with hate and cockiness. I walked with him a little farther and he said cooly, "I can see why my brother is so smitten..." I smiled and he just frowned and looked me over.

Stefan was smitten? "For awhile there I never thought he'd never get over the last one..." He said. I frowned. "You mean Katherine?" I asked. I was disliking him more and more. "Oh...he told you did he?" Damon said.

I just nodded and crinkled my nose. I really didn't like him. "Well I'm suprised you don't feel like the rebound...we all know how those relashonships end."

"You say that like every relashonship is doomed..." I said coldly. "I'm would know.......Hello Stefan!" Damon said without turning around. I spun around and saw him. He looked petrafied.

"Elena...didn't know you were coming over..." He said not taking his eyes off Damon.  "I know I should have called I just..." But I was cut off by Damon. "Oh don't be silly your welcome anytime, isn't she Stefan?" Damon asked walking toward him .

Stefan looked livid. "You know I should break out the family photo albums or home movies...but I have to warn you...he wasn't always such a looker..." Damon said and I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Thank you for stopping by Elena...." Stefan said still looking at Damon. "Yeah I probably should be going..." I said a little hurt. "No! Stay! Are you hungry...? 'Cause I know I am!" He said smirking at Stefan and Stefan took a step forward.

I turned to Damon. He looked at me again. Why did he looked like he hated me? "Nice meeting you Damon..." I said. He looked at my neck and licked his lips. I shuddered. "You too." He said coldly. 

I turned to leave and Stefan was in my way. "Stefan?" I asked. He didn't move. "Stefan?" I asked again a little louder. He moved and  I walked out the door.

What the hell was that all about? 

 Stefan's POV

"Where were you yesterday?" Damon asked when Elena was gone. "I was at the hospital...cleaning up your mess!" I said pouring a glass of whiskey. "What are you talking about dear brother?" He asked taking my drink from my hand.

"I mean the girl you attacked in the woods the night of the party! She is still alive and I had to compell her to forget!" I said pouring another glass.

"Woops...sorry!" He said taking my glass again. I fumed. "How long was Elena here?" I asked. "Why? Scared Stefan? Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past?" He asked and I shook my head. 

"Isn't that why you play your game of 'I'm a high school human?'"

 "I'm not playing a game!" I said angrily. 

"Of course you are..." He said walking towards me downing my new glass. "'Cause we both know the closest you'll get to being human..." He said whispering in my ear. "Is when you rip it open and feed on it!"

"What kinda game are you playing, Damon?" I asked cooly. 

"Guess you'll just have to wait and see won't you!" He said turning and walking away with the new glass I had poured.