Author's Note: Important Please Read

Okay so I went back and edited every single chapter. I honestly don't know how you guys got through all that. It was pretty bad. I am so grateful for you guys though! I know I'm definitely not the best at uploading but you still stick with me! A few things I did wanna mention:

I did change a couple things in chapters 20, 23, and 30. Chapter 30 was the most-some people messaged me and said they wanted to know what Grayson and Stefan talked about so I added Stefan's point of view for that.

Second a lot of people have been upset that Elena isn't described the way she looks in the show. I am describing this charecters this way for a reason. You will find out why eye color is different and hair and whatever. This is my story and although the characters are the same it is not going to be like the show. I do not watch the show! I stopped after season 2 because I didn't like where the show was going. This isn't going to be like the show at all, only the characters will be the same.

Third, do you guys find it frustrating that I switch from POV to POV? I don't want to do the book in third person but I don't want you guys to be confused, please let me know if that is a problem and I will try my hardest to fix it.

Fourth, give me some feedback!! I love reading that you guys want me to update but if you have a question, concern, maybe even a request just message me! I would love to hear your input and talk with you! I had one fan comment that she wanted more Jenna and Elena, so I'm going to incorporate that in the next chapter!

Last but not least I kind of want a new cover! I'm really not good at making them so if anyone wants to give it a go let me know! Totally don't have to but it's something fun! 

I love you guys so much and I know I'm not the best writer but it means so much to me that you stick around! If you ever need anything just message me, seriously I'm always here. Remember it's a bad day, week or month but it's not a bad life :) 

Things are about to take a turn for the mysterious so stick around ;)

Love you always,

Jordynn

P.S I will be uploading within the next week 

P.P.S XOXOXOXOXO