Chapter 7-New Kid*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Details added

Phrasing rewritten

***************************************************************************************

Stefan's POV

The alarm on my phone woke me up in the morning. I laid there for a minute, then realizing that I would get to see her again I jumped out of bed and got in the shower. When I was done I hurried and got dressed.I put on a long grey shirt with three buttons in the front, black pants and boots. When I was done I still had 30 minutes before I even had to leave! This is going to be a long 30 minutes I thought miserably.

Elena's POV

I was finished getting ready and for some reason my heart was beating fast. Why was I so nervous to go back to school? Maybe it wasn't nerves maybe it was something else. Yeah but what else could it be I thought. "Hey Vicky just texted me and said that Matt said that Tyler said that Caroline said there is gonna be a new student today."

I stared at Jeremy for a minute then said trying to comprehend what it meant, "Yeah it would probably be Zack's nephew...how is Vicky." "She's fine." he said as he walked off. Vicky was Jer's wanna be gilfriend and Matt's sister. I heard a car horn and shouted, "I'M LEAVING GOODBYE!" I didn't hear anything as I walked out the door.

I jumped into Bonnie's car and she immediatley said, "Hey there's a new kid today!" "Yeah I know, he is Zack's nephew...I think." "Oh...I didn' know Zack had a nephew...I didn't know Zack had family." I laughed."Hey...so I am starting to think that maybe I am really a whitch!" I just looked at her for a minute. "Why...would you think that?" "Um...Just some stuff that's been happening lately it's kind of hard to explain."

"Well that doesn't mean your a witch Bonnie, I mean come on that stuff isn't real, right?" I asked her and she nodded but didn't she say anything else. As we walked into school I turned to her, "I have to drop this doctor's note in the office will you come with me?" Bonnie nodded and we walked to the office but before we walked in there was someone already at the front desk. "Good lord, who in God's name is that?" Bonnie asked.

The boy was wearing a grey shirt and black jeans, the back of his hair was a coppery bronze brown. It looked familar. "Damn, if this is back I can't wait to see the front." I said checking out the rest of him. "Yeah..." Bonnie said. He started to turn around and Bonnie and I ran around the corner. I still couldn't see his face but as he walked away Bonnie and I sighed. I walked into the office and gave the secretary my note.

"Um...who was that boy that was just in here?" I asked the secretary. "Oh that...well he was...I don't know...besides thats none of your buisiness." she snapped. I recoiled. "Oh...kay." I walked out and Bonnie and I walked to our first class, history with Tanner "He is such a butt..." Bonnie said as we walked in.

When I sat down Mr.Tanner came up to me. "Ms. Gilbert...you will need to make up the work you missed in my class...just because you have a 'viable doctors excuse'- he said inserting quotes. "Does not mean you get out of classwork." He spat and walked back to his desk. I stared at him with hatred, but just when I was going to ask what work I needed Bonnie gasped.

I looked up and saw the front of the guy I wanted to see. His bronze hair was spiked to keep it out of the front of his face. He had an olive complection just like me and he was so muscular. I sat there with my mouth hanging open as he walked up to Mr. Tanner's desk. 

"Mr...Salvatore...take a seat!" He demanded. 'Zack's nephew?' Bonnie mouthed.

 I shrugged. He turned around clearly unfazed by Mr. Tanner's  attitude and walked towards the desks. The way he moved made me bite my lip. Oh he was so good looking. He walked to the desk next to me and I tried to hide my smile. He sat down and pulled out a history book. Bonnie was covering her mouth with her hand and looking at me with wide eyes. I heard a gasp and someone drop books.

I turned in direction of the door and saw Caroline with her mouth open and no books in her hand. "Pick up your books Ms. Forbs and take a seat!" Mr. Tanner said without looking at her. She picked up her books and sat in her usual seat behind me. "Holy crap...who in the great merciful lord is sitting beside you?" she whispered.

 "That's Zack's nephew...Stefan Salvatore..." she sighed. The bell rang and Matt jogged in. He saw Stefan sitting next to me and shot him a dirty look. "Alright...class has begun and we have a new...student." Mr. Tanner said pointing to Stefan. "Would you care to tell us who you are?" He looked up and with a half smile on his face that made all the girls in the room sigh he said, "I'm Stefan Salvatore." I placed my chin on my hand and just strared at him.

 "Okay...you can all continue our worksheet...so get busy." I pulled out the sheet and started to do the rest of it. I let my hair cover my face and then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I tilted it to the left and opened the text from Bonnie. OMG! HAWTY STARING @ U!!!. I turned to see him looking at me through my hair.

I tucked it behind my ear and he smiled; I smiled back. His smile made me want to gasp but I quickly turned away biting my lip. I saw Matt looking at us and again he shot Stefan a dirty look. The class went on and all I could do was watch Stefan write. His handwritng was so neat and elegant. Soon the bell rang and the rest of the day all I could think about was him.

When the bell rang to go home I walked out of my class not even paying attention. "ELENA!' Bonnie called. I turned looking for her, but kept walking. "WATCH OUT!" Bonnie called, but by the time I turned around I had already walked right into him. "Oh my gosh!" I cried as my books and his tumbled to the ground. We both crouched down to get them.

"I am sooooo sorry!!!!!!!" I said. When he looked up I bit my lip. "That's okay..." he said slowly. I looked in his eyes and something told me I had seen them before. "Wow...um...wow." He said. and I blushed. "I really am sorry!" I spat out. We both stood up and I said, "I'm Elena Gilbert..." I shook his hand. "I'm Stefan Salvatore..." "I know...we have history toghether..." 

 "And English and French..." he said shyly. I giggled. He smiled and said, "Well...I have to go but I hope I see you around..." he said. "Yeah...me too." He smiled and walked away. "Oh my gosh! Elena you talked to Stefan!!"