Chapter 17-Night Of The Comet*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Rephrasing

Grammatical Errors

Details Added

***********************************************************************************

Elena's POV

I was feeling pretty sorry for myself when I got home. I had tried to talk to Stefan to see what he was holding back but too no avail. Maybe this just wasn't going to happen.

I could not shake the feeling that there was something more going on than what he was telling me. I sat down on my bed. Maybe I was just being paranoid, it could be nothing...but I knew that was probably not true. The upside was I hadn't had those stupid dream things in a while. Maybe it was just deja vu.

My thoughts traveled back to Stefan. God I really liked him; I don't understand...maybe I should just give it a little bit longer, maybe he will tell me.

"Knock Knock!" I heard Bonnie's voice fill the room. I turned my head still laying on my bed. "Hey Bonnie!" I said with fake enthusiam. "What's wrong?" She asked sitting on the foot of my bed. "Didn't you talk to Stefan?"

"No....his..brother was there...." I said grugingly. "His brother? You mean the one he doesn't talk to?" She asked confused.

"Yep...so I had to go...he's kind of a jerk, he looked like he was about to rip my head off honestly." I said.

"Who Stefan?" She asked shocked. 

"No! Damon, his brother!" I said shaking my head. 

"Oh...oh...maybe you can talk to him when we go and see the comet..." She said trailing off. 

"Ugh! Do we have to go!?" I asked. 

"Yes that's the whole reason I came!"

A little bit later she pulled me up from the bed and dragged me downstairs. "Bonnie! I don't wanna go!" I cried but she ignored me. "You guys going to see the comet?" Mom called as Bonnie conitnued to drag me through the house to the door. "Yep! Bye Miranda!" She called and hauled me to her car. "Get in!" She demanded.

I got in but crossed my arms and pouted. "Oh get over it Elena! We are gonna go down, watch the comet and YOU are going to talk to Stefan!" She said and I stuck my tongue out a her. "Yes yes I know!" She said laughing and making me laugh too.

Jeremy's POV

I walked down the hallway and into Vicki's room. She was laughing and smiling with Matt. God it's good to see her smile! 

"Hey Jer?" She said warily. 

"Hey how ya doin'?" I asked. 

"Fine..." She trailed off. 

"Well...I'm hungry!" Matt said and walked out as I walked to Vicki's bed.

"Why are you here?" She demanded.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing!"

"Did you see the look on Matt's face? That was suspicoin!" She cried. "I don't want people to find out about us Jeremy!"

"You have to get over that!" I said.

"Tyler is finally showing some interest!" She said smiling to herself.

"You have to get over that too!" She frowned.

"Do you see Mr. Concern? Tyler you...you under there?" I said looking under the bed. She laughed and so did I.