Chapter 14- Hello Brother*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Dialouge Changes

Grammatical Errors

***************************************************************************************

Stefan's POV

"NO YOU REALLY DON'T WANNA WITNESS THIS!" Elena called following Jeremy into the woods. I laughed and watched Matt looking at me. I smiled and he gave me a half-hearted back. "I think he's cool!" Tyler said to Matt. "Yeah, because he's not after your girl!"

 "Oh come on man get over it! One, he's WAY better looking then the both of us put toghether and two, so what if Elena likes him...go for someone else!" Matt didn't say anything. Just then I saw Jeremy and Elena emurging from the woods. Vicki was draped over Jeremy's back. "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Elena screamed.

 I took a step but then smelled the blood. I took a deep breath trying to control myself. They laid her on a table and I saw the wound. It was a bite mark on her neck. I stood there frozen. NO! It had to be...there was no other vampire that I knew that went for that side of the neck, he wanted to prolong their death.

Oh god! No no no for once couldn't he just leave me alone? I saw Bonnie watching in horror, I ran over to her. "Bonnie can you give Elena a ride home?" I asked quickly. She just nodded. Then I ran and jumped into my car, I was going probably 100 over the limit but I didn't care. If he was back I knew where he would be. I pulled into the driveway and didn't even bother to shut the door.

I ran inside and knew that Zack wasn't there. I ran upstairs into my room and saw the person I prayed to god wasn't actually there. His greasy black hair and green eyes...he looked a lot like my father. He spoke two words that struck anger and fear inside me. "Hello Brother!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I screamed. "Hmmm....no need to shout. I just came to see you! Oh and I saw your new girlfriend!"He said with disgust. He hated Katherine and I knew that if Elena ever met him he would kill her just for looking like her.

"She's a dead ringer for Katherine! Is it working Stefan? Being around her? Being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?" He asked horribly.

"She's not Katherine!" I said trying to convince him ."But...she looks like her and that's enough to piss me off!" I was getting scared now, what if he hurt her?

 "Tell me something, when is the last time you had something stronger than a squirrell?" He asked threatening me. "I know what you're doing Damon and it's not gonna work!" I said turning to leave but he caught me arm.

 "C'mon don't you crave a little!?" he said pushing me.

 "Stop it!"  I cried

"LET'S DO IT TOGHETHER! LET'S KILL HER!" He screamed.

"STOP IT!" I screamed pushing him back feeling my face change as he cried, "JUST IMAGINE WHAT HER BLOOD TASTES LIKE!" "

I SAID STOP!" I screamed running towards him and pushing him out my window,

I landed on the grass and I realized he wasn't under me. I sat up and looked around.

"I'm impressed...I give it a six, missing style, but I was pleasently suprised." He said standing by a bush.

"So it's all fun and games huh Damon? Wherever you go people die!" I said standing up and walking towards him. "That's a given!" He said smiling. "Not here...I won't allow it!" I said now it was my turn to be threating;  he just smiled.

"I'll take that as an invitaion."

 "Damon Please!" I begged. "After all these years can't we just give it a rest?!!" 

"I promised you and ETERNITY of misery, a living hell...I always keep my promises Stefan!"

"Just STAY AWAY FROM ELENA!" I said getting more and more scared.

He looked me over from head to toe and said, "Where's your ring Stefan?" I looked at my hand and realized he had taken my ring.

"Uh oh....sun's comin' up in a couple hours and you know...ashes to ashes." He said cooly.

I just stood there, I didn't know what to say. He laughed. "Relax...here" He said throwing it to me. I put it on immediatley.

Then he grabbed my neck and threw me. I hit the shed and fell on the ground. I didn't even try to get up. "You should know better than to think you're stronger than me! You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people! I wouldn't try it again!" I didn't say anything I just watched him.

"I think Zack's home!" He said turning and walking away. I just laid there taking deep breaths. I had to go to Elena's; I had to protect her. I would protect her.