Chapter 18-Good With Dates*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Rephrasing

Changes to dialouge

Grammatical Errors

***************************************************************************************

Elena's POV

I walked slowly to my house; my fingers intertwined with Stefan's. I had stayed over an hour and we had talked, kissed, and kissed again. Finally we got to my house, he had insisted on walking me home. "I'm REALLY glad that I came!" I said laughing. "Yeah I am glad you came too!" He chuckled.

"Well I'd better go or my dad's gonna kill me!" I said looking into his eyes. The whole night whenever he kissed me I felt the shock, it felt like my whole body had a surge of power. His eyes were full of what looked like happiness and promise.

He leaned in and his lips met mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and knotted my fingers in his hair. His arms wrapped around my waist. In books I always wondered how they could tell it was a passionate or urgent or whatever kind of kiss it was.

When Matt and I kissed it was always the same, but this? This was passionate, and desireable. I kissed him harder; my heart was racing and he pulled me closer to him. I loved the way he touched me, and held me, and kissed me.

He pulled away gasping as I did. "Wow!" I said breathing hard. "Maybe I could stay out here with you a little longer." I said leaning in so are lips were only an inch apart. His lips tasted like cinnamon and vanilla. He chuckled softly, "I don't want you to get in trouble or anything!" 

"Yeah I guess." He leaned in and placed one more small kiss on my lips.

"I can walk you to your door." He said and I smiled. 

"It's okay, really. Bye Stefan." As I walked to my door I couldn't stop thinking about him. We kissed! Oh what would Caroline say? What would Matt think? What would Bonnie do? But it really doesn't matter! Because I kissed Stefan Salvatore.

My mom would be wondering what happened. I had to tell her, I mean I always do. But did I want to tell her tonight? She would be hurt if I didn't, but I don't think I wanna talk about it yet. It was so personal and I wanted to keep it to myself for as long as I could.

I thought hard for a minute, then when I devised a little plan I walked inside. My dad and mom and Jenna were there to greet me. "Where have you been!?" Dad asked angrily. "I was with Stefan!" I said and his expression softened for a second then hardened again.

"What were you guys doing?" Mom asked pushing it with a sly smile on her face. "We talked..." I said turning so I had a good path to the stairs. "And...?" She said knowing there was more. "Sorry mom I don't kiss and tell!" I said. She gasped and covered her mouth, my dad looked sick, and Jenna giggled.

I ran upstairs and shut my door. I told her but I wasn't going to give her details just yet. I pulled out my phone and realized I had gotten a message a few minutes ago. I opened the message  from Stefan. 

Sleep good!  he wrote.

 I will, You too! Goodnight Stefan! He answered back in a matter of seconds.

Goodnight Elena!

I quickly got ready for bed and laid down. Hmmmm I don't remember the last time I felt this happy.

Caroline's POV

Walking....Damon...driving...house....sex...bite...right? Isn't that what happened? I was awake but I wasn't going to open my eyes. The burning pain in my neck and the soft breathing beside me said I wasn't dreaming when I pictured Damon had bit me. Vampire...