Character Analyisis*Edited

I decided that I was going to tell everyone how I changed the characters to fit my book. It's good for me because I am suffering form writer's block and this helps me at least keep updated! Hope you guys enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************

Elena: I made sure that Elena wasn't such a brat. In the books she is a total witch and in the show I personally don't think she's too much better. I made her so that she doesn't worry so much when everything happens, she is the one who tries to keep her head cool and make everyone realize that everything is going to be okay. She has a greater sense of humor and she is more sensitive.

Stefan: Stefan is a lot more aggressive in my book. He laughs a lot more and doesn't really care what he says to Damon beacuse he knows he's not going to change anyway. Stefan jokes around more and makes everyone laugh. He doesn't really do that in the show. I also made him more of a bad ass! I didn't make many changes to him because I felt like he was perfect enough. :P

Damon: Damon is still a heartless jerk and he acts (just like in the show) that he doen't care about Stefan at all. Instead of loving Elena he loathes her. After Stefan turned into a vampire he spent this whole time remembering all the things that Katherine did and he doesn;'t love her anymore. When he first meets Elena he wants to rip her throat out and it takes him a LONG time to get used to her!

Caroline: Is still her bratty self...but that all changes when she turns into a vampire. I made it so she wasn't so used to being a vampire and she depended on Stefan a lot...I am sort of a Steroline fan so thats why I made it to where she is sort of like Stefan's little sister. 

Bonnie: Bonnie doesn't ever lose her grandma seeing as how there never was a tomb for Damon to open. She becomes attached to Stefan in a way that makes her protect him over all costs...he is like a brother to her and I made it so she was determined to show Damon that Stefan really matters.

Jeremy: Seeing as how he never lost his parents Jeremy remains a good kid...until Vicki....obviously there is no Ana but Bonnie steps in to cover that right away. He doesn't really get into to much trouble.

Jenna: She finds out a lot sooner that vampires exist and her and Alaric are inseprable...she isn't so protective of Jeremy and Elena seeing as how Grayson and Miranda never died. But she does have a few minor issues with Damon.

***********************************************************************************************

That's just a few of the ways I changed Charecter personalities and hopefully you guys will like what I have in store for you!