Chapter 13-Party*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Rephrasing

Added details

Dialouge changes

***************************************************************************************

Elena's POV

I slept peacefully and I dreamt that Stefan and I kissed and he told me that he loved me and would never let me go; out of nowhere a crow swooped down. As it landed it turned into the shadow of a man and he ran forward to attack me. I woke up right as he got to me. I laid there for a minute contemplating my dream. Then I realized that I had to get ready for today. School. I didn't want to go...but then again...Stefan would be there. I got dressed in ripped jeans and a red tank top with ruffles then I put on my make-up, brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. 

I realized that last night when I was in the bathroom my eyes had changed from green to blue. But they were green now. Hmm. Wierd. My eyes had always been green, maybe it was just the lighting. I walked downstairs. Mom and dad were already gone apparently and Jenna was probably asleep and who knew where Jeremey was. I smiled to myself as I thought he was probably with Vicki. I heard the doorbell ring and I walked to the door. Who would be coming over? I opened the door and there he was...

"Stefan?" I asked not believing my eyes. He smiled. "Bonnie said last night that she takes you to school and I thought maybe I should take the job for a while." I smiled at him, "Well...I wouldn't object to that!!" I walked with him to the jeep and he opened the door for me. "Elena?" He asked when he pulled out of my driveway. "Yes?" I asked. "I was wondering if you would let me take you to the party in the woods tonight?" I smiled at him. "Of course Stefan! It could be another date!" His smile got bigger. "It's another date!"

***

Stefan opened the door for me again when we walked to his car at the end of school and I saw people's eyes on us; but I didn't care. As we pulled into my driveway I smiled at him. We walked slowly to the porch talking about Caroline and Mr. Tanner. "Would you like to come in?" I asked as I opened the door. He looked at the door frame for a minute then smiled and said, "I would love to!" He stepped his foot over the door and he sighed. I furrowed my brow. That's a strange reaction. I led him into the living room; I knew that everyone was probably home but I wanted to talk to him. I hadn't got the chance to do it alone.

I sat down on the couch and he sat right next to me. "So...I don't know anything interesting about you!" I said staring into his deep blue eyes. "Yeah I know we haven't just got time to talk..." I nodded. "So...you don't like to talk about your brother much do you?" He looked down and I thought he was going to change the subject.

 "Well...a few years back...Damon and I were alright..then...this girl...Katherine moved into town and...well Damon loved her the moment he saw her...but Damon thought that Katherine and I were toghether...and we weren't! But that's what he thought and it sort of just drove us apart...I mean I did things that I'm not...proud of......she died a while after this all happened and ever since Damon has pretty much hated me." He finished. He looked sad and ashamed. "I'm sorry Stefan! I really am...you lost a family member and that's hard...I'm sorry" It took him a minute but he looked up at me and gave a weak smile.

"Yeah...but enough about my family issues. What about you...I mean I met your mom, dad, brother, Bonnie, Caroline, I know all about her, and even Matt...but it seems like I haven't ever got to talk to you." I smiled. 

So Elena Gilbert...what's your middle name?" 

"Miranda...named after my mother and my grandmother. What's yours?"