Chapter 6-Aunt Jenna*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Rephrasing

Dialouge added/changed

Details added

***************************************************************************************

Elena's POV

I woke up the next morning and laid there for a minute, thankful that it was Saturday. 

I got up, and walked into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my face. Something had changed in me...but I don't know what it was. I shrugged it off, maybe it was just because I had been through a lot this past week.

I took off my shirt, then my pajama pants. Then I turned on the shower.

Suddenly, I felt the room spin, and I saw me up against the wall. I was kissing the boy again. I said something to him, and he responded by laughing. The laugh was amazing. I felt something inside my heart jolt when he laughed. He leaned in and kissed me again, then, from the top of the stairs, someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see my dad, he smirked and said something making us all laugh. The words sounded so muffled I couldn't hear what was being said.

Then, I jerked back and hit my bathroom wall - now that was not a dream.

I collapsed on the ground, and wrapped my arms around my knees. This is getting strange...very strange.

Who was this boy? It was definitely serious with him, if my dad didn't yell at me. He used to do that a lot when Matt and I kissed.

So he must really, really like this guy. I hope that's not just my imagination, because...

'Oh, Elena. you are so hopeless'.

I shook my head and got in the shower. When I was done I got dressed and put my makeup on.

When I decided I was ready to be seen, I walked downstairs. I strolled into the kitchen, and my mom immediately started talking.

"Okay, so...if you are feeling up to it, I need you to vacuum and take care of the living room, because Jenna lost her job and she is coming to live with us for a while." She said in a hurry. "She called while we were in the hopsital but I totally forgot to tell everybody." 

I smiled. "Seriously!? That's great! I will clean up right away." She laughed and I ran into the living room. It wasn't a huge mess to clean up. Just dust, vaccum and take care of trash Jeremy hadn't cleaned up.

By the time I was done, it was noon. I walked into the kitchen to get food. Mom had gone to the grocery store, and Jeremy and dad were upstairs cleaning the spare room, or playing video games. 

I microwaved left over pepperoni pizza, and sat down on the table. I took a bite then got up to get a drink. 

I stood up, got a glass and the room span. I grasped the table. I was watching the boy cook something...something that smelled so good.

Then I jerked back.

'That was short!' I thought. 'God, what is this all about?'

I walked back to the table, and ate my pizza. Was this just Deja Vu? I'd never had it before, maybe that's all this was. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I got up slowly and walked to the door.

I opened it and saw Zack Salvatore standing there. Zack lived in the Boarding House and was a good friend of my dads.

"Hey, Zack, what's up?"