Chapter 11-Strong Feelings*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Rephrasing

Added details

Rewritten dialouge

***************************************************************************************

Elena's POV

I sat there with the phone in one hand and one hand on my mouth.  "Um...I'm gonna...go...um..." I stuttered. I got up from the table and walked slowly to my room; a smile on my face the whole time. I closed my door and laid down on my bed and smiled. Oh...I am so hopeless I thought as I giggled. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at the message. It was from Bonnie. Oh. my. gosh. I saw Stefan and he asked me for your number so I gave him both!! I think that was a little much but I did and I'm so happy!!!!!!!  

I froze. My heart felt like it stopped beating. I called Bonnie after a mild panic attack and stood up. "What do you mean he asked you that? I can't breathe!!!" I cried dramatically before she could even speak. I took in a gasp of breath and collasped back on my bed. "YES HE CAME UP TO ME AND SAID "HEY BONNIE DO YOU HAVE ELENA'S CELL PHONE NUMBER?" I SAID "YEAH YOU WANT IT?" HE SAID "IF YOU DONT MIND I WOULD!!!" She shouted and I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Oh...wow!!" I said breathlessly. 

"HE JUST TOLD ME HE LIKED ME!" I shouted after a minute of deep breathing. "OH MY HOLY CHEESE GRATER!!!!!" I laid there for another minute laughing at her euphemism. Bonnie had been trying to stop swearing for a while now, she'd been very creative with her words since then. We talked for a little bit longer but then I noticed the time. "Hey I got to go...I have to get ready!" I said.

I put on a button down shirt that looked like demin, black leggings and black flats. I fixed my make-up and grabbed my purse. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was a message from a number I didn't recognize. I opened the message and it read: Hello Elena this is Stefan. I smiled and typed: Hi Stefan...I'm glad Bonnie gave you my number...both of them haha.

 Then after I sent the message I saved him into my contacts. Well I am very glad you aren't creeped out He typed back. So where are you now? I asked. On my way to pick you up actually.My heart jumped. Oh...well you shouldn't be text and driving at the same time! I said. Haha trust me I'll be okay. Don't worry so much, I'm almost to your house anyways.

 Okay then I guess I will see you in a few! I finished while walking down the stairs.

"Hey I am leaving in a minute!" I said as I walked in the kitchen. "Hey let him come in!" Dad said. "NO! He's not my boyfriend yet dad!" I said looking at him and my mom and Jenna. "Yet?" He asked and I blushed. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to it, calling out "GOODBYE!" "Elena wait!" Dad called but I already opened and closed the door. And there he was... so perfectly and so close. "Let's go before my dad comes out here!" I said with a laugh. He looked at me confused for a second then said. "Okay let's go!" we walked over to a black Jeep patriot.

"So...texting while driving...don't you know better?" I asked playfully!? "I probably do...but all of my common sense goes out the window when I'm talking to you!" He said and my legs felt weak. I giggled and all the sudden the words I'd been thinking came out in a rush, "Stefan...I have a very strong feeling about you." He looked at me curiously. "What's your feeling?" He asked. "I'm not sure yet but, it's definitely good." I said softly. "Really? That's good, because I feel the same way."