Chapter 30-Caroline*Edited

This chapter has been edited:

Plot added 

Details added/changed

Rephrasing

Grammatical errors

***************************************************************************************

Caroline's POV

I sat at the bar taking shot after shot of vodka and sighed as I chugged down another. Was my life really this horrible? That I resulted to doing this on a Saturday night? I pushed the empty shot glass away from me, hopped off the bench and stumbled out the door.

Matt wasn't even here with me. I was probably the rebound for Elena the other night and the night before that and last night but, I didn't care as long as I had something to do, or someone to do! I giggled tripping over my own feet.

"Caroline Forbs?" I heard someone ask. I turned to the sound of my name and saw a man.

"Yess.?" I slurred.

He smiled wickedly, "I just wanted to let you know, that I can help you with your problems." He said and I furrowed my brow.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Oh you know, how life just keeps passing you by, how you never seem to have any..fun?"

"Oh....that." I muttered.

He nodded, "Well how exactly would you help?" I said popping the p.

"I would make you...invincible, gorgeous, magnificent and dangerous all at the same time. No one will be able to resist you." He said and I smiled.

"I would like that."

He grinned, "Good." He whispered. "This will only hurt a little."

**

Before she could scream anymore I snapped her neck quickly. I smiled, wiping my mouth of her blood. One down, one to go.

Elena's POV

"Thank you, for staying." I whispered as he held me close to him.

"You're welcome." He said kissing my hair.

"Stefan?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Why did you get you tattoo?"

He sighed, "Well, it was about a month before Katherine turned me and she...well she wanted me to....have sex with her; she had tried to compell me but it didn't work. She took me to the barn, got a branding iron, and shaped it into a K. She left it in the fire and tied me up. She wanted to make me weaker; easier to compell, so she branded me,"

I gasped and sat up looking at his shoulder. I ran my fingers over the rose tattoo; I felt it there, a K in his smooth skin.

"Oh." I said running my fingers over the letter. "I got the tattoo so it wasn't noticeable; after it healed no one could tell it was there. I could though...and that was enough."

"Stefan I'm so sorry." I gasped. He smiled.

"It's ok; it just helps me remember that I never loved her and that I was strong enough at one point to resist her." I smiled too but suddenly feeling tired I laid down on his chest and fell asleep.