"I thought we'd go somewhere special." He says surprisingly taking my hand in with his. Our fingers intertwine.

"Why is this place so special?" I questioned, a smirk tugs his lips.

"This was the place where you first agreed to be my 'girlfriend' for the night after you lost your bet with me."

[Flashback]

Chase grabs a hold of my forearm, hauling me up from the ground, "Listen, Belle, we have to talk."

"No we don't." I spoke somewhat rudely, Tyler passes us and wraps his arms around Lora, pecking her cheek with a small kiss.

"Why are you ignoring me? Are you on your bloody period or some shit?" I wanted to slap him for saying that. He's so arrogant and stupid.

"You want to know why I'm ignoring you, Chase? Do you really?" I hastily spoke, folding my arms and taking steps closer to him. Our bodies were so close to touching, our faces centimetres apart.

"I met this guy. I found him ridiculously attractive at first, He complimented me a lot which made me smile, he took me out on a stupid yet fun date, he was really nice..." Chase smiles as he realises my indirect description of him, but the happiness in his face slowly fades as I continued, "...But then I found out he was a complete and utter jerk. You know why? Because I found out that he's been doing that with every other girl on the goddamn campus!" Shoving Chase out of the way, I stormed out of his presence.

I was by myself... alone for almost fifteen minutes until I hear a familiar voice, it isn't Chase though.

"Hey, Isabelle." Zach greets, hugging me. I was surprised by his public actions towards me. I only met him today.

Trying my best to give him a warm smile, it turned out as a painful one, "Hey."

"What's wrong? You seem mad."

"U-Uh... It's nothing. Just boy trouble haha.." I try to lighten the mood, not wanting to drown him with a story.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever you say, babe." He laughs, me joining in, "I bet I could make you feel better."

"What do you mean?"

He grins, "Okay, we'll make a bet. If I could make you smile in less than half an hour, you have to do what I say for the rest of the night."

Zach took me everywhere. On every ride, on every game and bought me whatever I wanted, which I had to refuse because he was spending too much on a stubborn girl, aka me.

Then, Zach forced me to go on a Batman ride which reached higher than anything in the whole carnival. It was so high that I fought back to not attend on the ride but Zach convinced me to go. Unfortunately, the ride didn't make me smile, but then he discovered that one of my biggest weaknesses was...that I was ticklish.

Zach grabbed my waist and started tickling my sides, poking them with is fingers. I burst out laughing with a smile.

"HA, Looks like I won the bet." he smirks, "I made you smile." me rolling me eyes, I nod, giving in.

"Okay," I giggle, "What do you want me to do?" I prepare myself for the worst he could possibly say.

"I want you to pretend that you're my girlfriend for the night." he says, I was shocked by his choice, but I didn't fight it.

A deal is a deal.

[Flashback Ends]

"I remember, it was because of that bet we made that day." I laugh, Zach joins along.

"Yeah, it was. Only this time, I'm hoping that it won't be a bet."

I stop laughing and turn to him seriously, "What do you mean?"

Zach looked nervous for what he was about to say. Reluctantly taking his hand in with mine, I felt him shake slightly.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous about going to the carnival." I say examining his anxious features.

"I'm not nervous about going to the carnival, Isabelle."

"Then why are you so nervous?"

His blue eyes gaze into my brown ones, he blinks a few time before the last words slipped out of his parted lips.

"Because I'm about to ask you to be my girlfriend."

___________________________

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE, I MISSED YOU ALL :)

This is just a little chapter I managed to squeeze in. And plus, I'm so happy because I got One Direction tickets and it's at the front omgbsjsjsjajah

Anyway, I hoped all you Zach and Isabelle lovers out there enjoyed this ;)

Oh, and please comment down below where you're from. I really want to know where all my readers come from! :)

Vote, Comment, Share. x

#AlwaysExpectTheUnexpected