Isco

*Dorien's POV*
I'm finally going Sergio's house today with Isco. I'm actually nervous to say the least. Sergio told me to never date one of his teammates. I'm sat in mine and Isco's shared room on my laptop trying to get my mind off what could happen today. I stand up from my chair and start pacing around the room. What could happen if Sergio is not happy? I fell back and landed on the bed, I cuddled up to Isco who is on his phone biting his nails showing that he was nervous.
So many thoughts ran in my head. I began to get frustrated. I buried my face into Isco's side and shook my head. "Don't worry babe, I'm nervous too but we've got to be brave and tell him. I'm sure he'll understand, he loves you and wants the best for you." He said stroking my hair. "I know but he has told me loads of times to not date his teammates but I am." I said, my voice muffled.
I grab my phone to check the time. I realised we needed to go if I wanted to make it on time. I grabbed my phone and my keys and slipped on my shoes. This is going to be s long drive.

*Sergio's POV*
I can't believe I'm seeing my sister today. I've not seen her in ages. I tided the house and cooked her favourite food, she's the only sibling I have so I make sure she is treated well.
Then there was a knock at my door. I excitedly run to the door and unlock it. "SEEEERGIOOO!" Dorien smiled before hugging me. "Hey little one." I laugh, I looked up to see who is with her and saw the one person I did not ever want to see with my sister. Isco.

*Isco's POV*
I watch Dorien in awe as she hugs her brother, he looked at me with an unreadable expression on his face. I know he isn't happy to see me with his sister. Before I can say a word Dorien grabs my arm and drags me inside shutting the door behind us. "What happening here?" He asks rather annoyed. Me and Dorien look at each other before she speaks. "I know ever since day you joined Madrid that you have never wanted me to date your teammates. I know you want that you want to protect me but I feel like your holding me back from being with who I want to be. I love Isco so much and I want you to accept it and get along, you don't have to do it for each other but please do it for me." She had a desperate look in her eye. I rubbed her arm in comfort as Sergio stood looking at me with his arms folded.
He slowly approached me and held his hand out, I gladly shook it.
"Just know if you hurt her I'll hurt you 10 times harder." He said, laughing at the end.
"Thank you so much."

--------------------

This is for _fandomstories_ I really hope you enjoy it. Thanks for requesting.
Amy 💎