Toni Kroos-First Day Problems

Manuel has been talking about this day since he could talk. It's his first day of school and he's been the most cleverest and kindest boy I know, Toni and I are so proud of him. He's starting proper school and we've got every thing ready for the day. He wants us both the drop him off so Toni had to cancel training for this day. We got him a smart outfit with Nike trainers. He has told us everything he is going to do and we both just laughed, I love my son so much and will support him with whatever he wants to become. He starts school today and he woke up super early all energetic and eager to get ready. I got up out of bed and went to get him dressed. After that, we styled his hair and went to eat breakfast. I cooked some waffles with strawberries for us all and while I was placing the food on my the table Toni come down. "Good morning love" he greeted me while kissing my forehead like he does every morning. He kissed Manuel on the cheek while he sat down and digging into his breakfast. After we ate I was time to get Manuel to school. We jumped into the car and drove towards our sons future. We parked into the car parked and held our sons hand to his classroom. As soon as he saw his class mates he began fidgeting I looked down at him and he started crying. Toni crouched down to him and embraced him in a hug. "What wrong son?" He asked calmingly to Manuel. "I'm scared" he replied quietly. "Son you are very brave and I know you are going to enjoy yourself here, promise me that you will go in have a great time and when we get home we'll play football." He had calmed down by this point and nodded. He hugged us and ran into the classroom.

When we got home the two were exhausted. I love days like these.

------------------------------

Hello!
This is for alicia_diaz13 sorry it's late but I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks!

Amy 💎