Toni Kroos-Best Day Ever

I woke up in a really good mood as I remembered that I am going to my first football match, but the most special thing is that it is my boyfriends match and it is the Champions League and Toni has been so nervous for this game that he has been working really hard and staying extra hours to do more training. I jumped out of bed and danced around the bedroom trying not to wake Toni up. After I finished my awkward dance I had to wake up Toni as he has to be ready in a few hours. "Hey babe wake up" I opened the curtains letting the rays of light into the bedroom, Toni grabbed the bed sheets and covered his face. "Babe wake up now or I'm going to jump on you" he smiled and shook his head "you wouldn't dare". To prove him wrong I jumped on top of him and uncovered his face "come on you have a match today". I jumped off him and grabbed his arm trying to pull him out but he was too strong so I gave up.  "Ok I'll get up" as he got up he grabbed his clothes and headed for the bathroom "I'd like some scrambled eggs on toast please" he said before closing the door. I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast, Toni then came and sat down at the table eating his breakfast. "Do you like it?" I asked nervously as I waited for an answer "yeah it's really nice I should ask for this more often". After eating I went upstairs and got into my Toni Kroos shirt and put on some jeggings (mix of jeans and leggings) with my favourite flats that Toni got me for my birthday.

"Alicia I need to go now, I'll see you soon love" I rushed down the stairs and gave him a big hug "good luck" I pecked his lips and he left the house.

*time skip*

I walked into the stadium and went into the WAG section and sat down next to Georgina and her kids. We chatted until the boys came out of the tunnel.

*time skip*

It was the end of the match and Real Madrid won! Toni looked so happy as he celebrated with his teammates. He looked at me and smiled. "Excuse me miss, Toni Kroos wants to see you" I followed the man onto the pitch were Toni was stood. "Alicia I'm the luckiest man alive to be able to wake up next to you, kiss you, and call you mine. I have been waiting for this day since we first met" he went down on one knee and I could feel myself start to cry. "Will you marry me?" I hugged him so tightly "yes absolutely!" He smiled at me and slipped the ring on my finger.
"Thank you Toni this is the best day ever!"

------------------------------

Thank you @alicia_diaz13 for suggesting this. Thank you for reading and enjoying my stories. Sorry it is a little late.

Thank you everyone so much for 302 reads. I'm so grateful!

Amy 💎