Manuel Neuer

"Babyyyy!" Manuel yells from upstairs. "Whaaaat?" I say mocking him from the kitchen. "Come cuddle with me and Natalie we're bored!" He yells back as I get some snacks which include hot Cheetos, a bag of sweets, chocolate bars, and skittles for them and a bowl of fruit for me. I'm planning to tell Manuel tomorrow that I'm pregnant with our second child so I want to spend this last day as a family of three. I walk upstairs and see Manuel tickling Natalie, she laughed and screamed. I giggle at the, laying down the snacks. "What are you giggling at Mrs. Neuer?" He asks in a American teen accent which is Natalie's favourite to hear. "Just laughing at how cute you are." I reply shrugging my shoulders and climbing into bed.

*The Next Day*
I wake up and Manuel and Natalie aren't there so I grab my phone and check Twitter.
"@MrsNeuer Have some exciting news for you guys! Especially you @Manuel_Neuer get ready!"
I tweet it and put my phone down on the nightstand and Manuel comes out of the bathroom and sits back down on the bed. "Hey baby girl, what's up?" He asks. "Nothing much. Want to watch somethings?" I ask and he nods.
Then, his phone vibrates and I see him go on Twitter. He saw my tweet and put his phone down then looked at me with a smile. "Babe? Do you have something you want to tell me?" Manuel asks. "Umm, uh, yeah. I do and I pretty sure you and Natalie are going to be so excitedly!" I say and he kills at me with a 'Well what is it?' look.
"Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it." I sigh and Manuel is just sitting there waiting for me to say something. "Okay, Manuel...I'm...umm...uh...MANUEL IM PREGNANT AGAIN!!" I yell. "WHAT YOU'RE PREGNANT?" He yells happy that he's going to be a dad of two. "BABY! OH MY GOD! IM GOING TO BE A DAD OF TWO!?" Manuel yells/asks. "Yes baby! You are!" I yell back. Our bedroom door opens revealing Natalie walking in. "Baby girl, how do you feel about being a big sister?" I ask. She looks up at me and smiles widely. "You pregnant?" She asks with cheerfulness in her voice. I nod my head and she gives me a big hug. She hugs and kisses my belly and starts talking to it. "Hey little person, I'm your big sister and I'm going to take good care of you. I'm excited to see you!" Moments like this shows how much I cherish my family, my now family of four.

----------------
Hello. This is for neuerbae I really hope you enjoy it. Thanks for requesting.
Amy 💎