Paulo Dybala

It was a very tense and stressful for me and Paulo today. One, I couldn't come to watch Paulo with this important match, and two, they were losing. I don't know how that's possible, everyone is playing extremely well especially Paulo. I'm curled up on the old couch in mine and Paulo's shared house, fidgeting with my fingers and watching in antisipation. It's 11:00pm, and I'm feeling annoyed and tired. The match finishes and I can see the sad faces on all the players, then Paulo appears on the scream, his head in his hands walking off the pitch. I break at the sight and wish for him to come home.
It's now 6pm and Paulo has not turned up home at all, I sometimes think of ending the relation ship. It's really hard. He'll come home and show interest in anything he'd just walk past me and go to bed. I love him so much but I'm getting really tired of it. I don't think I can do this anymore.
Suddenly, I hear keys jingling outside. He walks in and chucks the bag on the floor making the floor shake underneath my feet. I walk up to him, "where have you been? I've been waiting 7 hours for you." I say trying not to make him even more mad.
"What's wrong with you?!" He asked.
I looked into his eyes and see a person I don't recognise. Like he's left and been replaced by someone with no feelings.
"Nothing I'm fine!" I snapped.
"Paulina! You're definitely not fine! Tell me what's wrong!" Paulo answered back, glaring at me.
I stood up and stormed towards the stairs, him losing the game didn't make me angry, but how he has been acting lately is unacceptable.
Paulo grabbed me forcefully by the waist and smashed me into the wall. It banged onto my back causing a loud cry of pain to escape my lips.
"What the hell is wrong with you! I've just lost an important game and you treat me like this! Now tell me what's wrong or this will be worse!" He said, anger filling his face.
"I STAYED UP FOR 7 HOURS WAITING FOR YOU TO GET HOME, BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU NEVER SHOWED UP!" I screamed, glaring at him. "And this isn't even the first time it's happened! Were you with some other girl, Paulo? Do you not love me anymore?" My voice cracked as tears streamed down my face.
"Why the hell do you think I would do that! I put everything into this relationship and you treat me like rubbish, absolute garbage! You know what maybe being with another girl is better than you, I don't like money stealing idiots like you."
By now the tears were really coming down.
"Can you please let me go?!"
Paulo released me automatically, shocked and hurt registering his face. I run out of the house quickly and jump in my car, heading to my parents house.
While I'm driving, I get a phone call. I answer it.
Please Paulina baby come home. Baby without you I'm nothing.
You should have thought about that before you did what you did.
Please I'm sorry I love you. I have been a idiot lately.
You have that's why I'm leaving.
No baby! Please forgive me!
Sorry Paulo but I'll have to think about it. Goodbye.

----------------
Hello. This is for Paulieeen I really hope you enjoy it. Thanks for requesting.
Amy 💎