Rob Holding

*Ellie's POV*
I'm happy with the life I'm living right now. I love my life, I've had the best years ever. Everything went well in school I did well in classes and did especially well in love. My crush of 5 years asked me out on this particular day. This day shows how far we've grown as a couple and I'm predicting probably our future. It's was our little girls birthday yesterday. She's turned 16 and me and the Arsenal wags have planned a surprise for her. But right now it's just me and my family reminiscing our past.
*Flashback*
*Rob's POV*
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest say through the microphone as I pull my wife Ellie into a passionate kiss. Suddenly, all the noise from our families fade away and it's just us two, my lover, my life, my baby, my wife. I grab her hand intertwining our fingers and walking back down the aisle out of the big church doors. Walking towards our future with our child holding our hands full of love, faith and hope.
*Flashback ended*
*Their daughters POV*
It was my birthday yesterday and my parents anniversary today. I'm so happy for them and hope I'll find someone who loves me the way father loves mother. This is the reason why I love this month it takes us all down memory lane and to celebrate we'd stay in the house and watch Disney movies until we all fell asleep. It's like Christmas came early. But, on this day was also the saddest day of my life. My boyfriend last year was in a car crash, he survived thankfully. But I got to the hospital and his memory was completely gone. We didn't know his family and me. I cried every day and night but the memories flooded back. What makes it worse is that I was their and I watched it happen. I was not quick enough to stop it and he passed out on my arms the last thing I heard from him is "It's not your fault, I love you." Hopefully, to make me feel better I will move on and enjoy my late birthday with the people I love and watch my father do the thing he loves.
After last lesson I run out of school to my house and get ready. I wore a black crop top with 2 overlapping straps at the back with a mint green skirt. To go with it I put on black heels with a blue triangle necklace, blue rose shaped earrings, a blue and black chevron patterned bracelet and black over the shoulder bag. 
It's only a 5 minute walk to the stadium and I've got my ticket in my bag to get it. It's my first time here so a security guard led me to a dark booth overlooking the pitch. I open the door slowly. "Hello?" I say and I struggle to find the light switch. When I do I hear "surprise!" In complete shock I run over to everyone and give them a big hug while probably saying thank you multiple time. We play music and dance while we wait for the match to start.
*After the match*
*Rob's POV*
As the whistle blew for full time, we won! I jump up as high as I can and punch my fist in the air. I hear a chuckle behind me and see my lovely wife standing their recording me. I run and give her a big hug. We stood in silence until I remembered the surprise for our daughter. "Do you think she's ready for it?" I ask rather worried. She nodded her head so I told a security guard to get the guy. A few minutes later he comes and he looks exactly the same as the young boy I remembered. "Thank you sir, I may not remember the life I had with your daughter but I do want to meet her again and start a new chapter." His words bring me to tears and I shake his hand. Finally, our daughter comes and as she looked at the young man in front her she gasped with tears at the brim of her eyes. He shyly approaches her but before he start to talk she pulls him in for a tight hug. Enjoying the moment while it lasts...

-------------------------

Hello!
This is for ellieisask I know you asked for the same as the last one but I thought it would be cute to add their daughter in. I hope you don't mind. If you do I can easily change it for you.
Thank you!

Amy 💎