Sergio Ramos

I wake up the the soft snores of my husband of 2 years. It's nearly Christmas. I tiptoe out of bed so I don't. Wake him up and go to surprise him with breakfast.
I grabbed the bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, and backed beans. He loves surprises like these before we have a busy day, he says it gives him energy for the day.
Once the food was finished I return to our shared bedroom awake on his phone.
"Baby I made you breakfast." His eyes dart to mine and he completely stops what he was doing.
"Thank you baby." I kiss his cheek and have a shower. I shuffle my Christmas playlist and listen to Wham Last Christmas. My absolute favourite. I gently sing it as I enter the shower, the warm water running down my back.
5 minutes later I finish my shower and I got to my wardrobe. I put on my favourite maroon jumper, black jeans, and my winter boots. I blow dry my hair and brush it leaving my natural curls alone.
I go downstairs to see Sergio ready and waiting for me. "Where are we going today?" He asks seeing my dressed up. "I was thinking we could go Christmas shopping we've finished everyone's except from your parents and brother."
"Sounds good lets go."

I jump into the car and wait for him. Once he's in we drive to the shops talking about what we wanted to get them so we could rush if it was crowded. As we drive down the streets I admire the Christmas lights and decorations on all of the houses, it looked like a winter wonderland. We pull up into the parking lot and intertwine our fingers walking to the shops. I enter a beauty shop and look for his mum. I grab her some shower spray and nice smelling stuff. However, Sergio was looking for his dad and brother.
I go to several clothes shops and grabbed whatever I thought she would like, like jumpers, shoes, bags, pants, and accessories. When I was finished I went to find Sergio. He had bought them some clothes as well and all of the other men things they like. We walk out and dump the things in the car and set of home.
As soon as we walk into he house we collapse onto the couch. "My arms are hurting." Sergio said rubbing his arms.
"Me too but we have to wrap them we're going theirs tomorrow." I told him.
"Can we do it in the morning when we wake up." He suggested and I shook my head.
"No because we'd have to wake up early then." I moan while the thought of being tired throughout Christmas.
"Uh fine then I'll do it for you."

-------------------

This is for xMrsRamos sorry it's short and rubbish. I didn't know what to write for it. I hope you enjoy it anyway. If you don't like it message me and I'll try writing it again. Thank you for requesting.

Amy 💎